Bed Liner

TxTremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Hey guys,

Just wanted to get some opinions on bed liners. I have the option between Line X or Rhino, so I wanted to get your thoughts if anyone has had experience with either or both before I make my decision.

Thanks for the help

CalTremor2020

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
+1 for Linex. I got the Ford installed liner for my truck. My father in law had linex put on his 2009 Ram 2500 (in 2009) and it’s still in good shape. They tow and haul stuff all the time.

2TimeRaptor

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Raptor
I've had both and I would definitely go with LineX over Rhino. Had Ford do the bed in my 17 Raptor and it is still in good shape so had them do it in my 21 Tremor. Plus Ford was cheaper than both of the others.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
Another fan of LineX. I've had several friends use it as well and it seems to hold up real good.

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
i have line x in my 2012 f150 that was done on day one and it has survived not only 8 years of wear and tear it had a 500 lb engine go from the tail gate end to the cab end on a emergency stop and only leave a dent on the bed liner and bed it self .... so it has my vote

Eloy.sedillo.82

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f250 Tremor
Line-x for sure but I had mine sprayed in from the ford performance center before I bought it

Grabber

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
I had Rhino on my '05 and Linex on my '15. The Linex will definitely hold up better. Rhino liner is more rubbery and causes certain items to dig into it. I had a few minor gouges in mine from this. Now they supposedly will warranty this, but I never took mine back. It also makes it hard to slide anything on the bed because of the rubbery texture, however because of that, whenever you put something in your bed it would stay there and not move around at all. I had no problems with Linex in my '15, however items are more prone to slide around and in my opinion Linex would definitely hold up better in heavy use.

I was forced to get the factory spray in liner on my Tremor, because of getting the sport package or I would of went Linex again. The factory liner is nice, but the coverage is a little better on my old truck.

OP
T

TxTremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Thanks for all the response guys, I was hoping for a few more pro Rhino as it is closer to me :)(25 mins vs just over an hour). I may try to visit each location and talk to them about the process since I know one of the biggest parts of the liner is the installer too.

ibeb

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F150 Lariat 4x4 SCrew
Here's another for Line-x. I have had both and prefer the Line-x. Like had already been said above, the Rhino is softer, more like rubber. It is nice that stuff didn't slide around, but if you haul any landscaping material that you will shovel out, the shovel will peel it up if your not careful. The Line-x is harder and more durable. I had one truck done with Line-x and then my next one done with Rhino because it was more convenient and "just as good" per the sales guy. My next two, including current 150, were Line-x.

I will have the Ford spray on my truck that was just built Wednesday because it was included. Otherwise I would have made another visit to the Line-x shop.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge