Bed divider options

jeeptree2112

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Tremor 7.3
So I have the Tremor ordered with the retractable (Retrax) OEM tonneau cover. Now I am in search of a bed divider and I'm fascinated there are very little options with this cover. Called Retrax twice and they have no suggestions at all. I know the Lock N Roll cover, competitor to Retrax, has one with a track divider but like to get this cover factory installed. I really wish I was and engineer or fabricator because ford uses the box link system. All you need are two tracks, one for each side, bolted to the front and back box cleats and a track based system divider that spans the length of the tracks attached to the box links....I'm blown away no one has invented this system. My main use is for firewood and groceries for camping not to slide forward. Anyway........suggestions?

I wanted something I could keep packed away but pull out and use quickly and easily. This is what I picked up from Amazon. I still use straps for larger, heavier items. Or you can just use the Retrax for items tall enough.

Truck Bed Envelope Style Trunk... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PCC6K2Y?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

....as Phalic as this sounds, I need something a little more substantial to stabilize my wood...LOL
Good call on the taller items and Retrax

Understood ... and one of those flip out ones that Ford offers, or that you can pick up in the after market may be ideal for that. They are solid pieces that would keep all your wood contained. Lol

I have this one and it works great. I like the fact that it folds out-of-the-way instead of having to take it out every time. It’s a bed extender/bed divider combination. It flips backwards to be a divider

Has anyone with the Retrax tonneau cover tried the Loading Zone bed divider?

Last edited:
Would a ratcheting cargo bar be alright?

Screenshots_2022-01-04-11-57-17.png

That's all I plan to use.

Understood ... and one of those flip out ones that Ford offers, or that you can pick up in the after market may be ideal for that. They are solid pieces that would keep all your wood contained. Lol

Easy fellas, this ain't the Ridgeline forum.

Back