Bed cover?

They offer the same exact styles; polymer shiny or matte and also aluminum. The aluminum version is called Gatortrax MX and is also 10% off. Otherwise I would have ordered the Retrax version off Amazon with Prime shipping ?

They offer the same exact styles; polymer shiny or matte and also aluminum. The aluminum version is called Gatortrax MX and is also 10% off. Otherwise I would have ordered the Retrax version off Amazon with Prime shipping ?
Got my last Retrax from Retrax 20% off, free shipping. They have sales on occasion.

Anyone found any Retrax t-track accessories that function as tie downs? Hoping I find some simply loops or hooks that work with the t-track system

has anyone with Retrax had any issues with water getting into the bed?

Bakflip F1 here. Had one for 9yrs on my 1/2 ton and it worked great.

Only when the hose popped off the box in the front. Other than that no.
Okay good. My dad had it on his F450 and I know if he had standing water then opening the cover fully water would dump into the bed.

Okay good. My dad had it on his F450 and I know if he had standing water then opening the cover fully water would dump into the bed.
I’m not seeing how that’s possible

I have the Retraxone MX. I don’t need to put anything on top. So far I like it. Very flush mount which is what I wanted. $1222 delivered. They had a 10% off sale and free delivery.

Attachments

• EDD75E7D-466C-4A4A-AEE6-2A9A20F642A7.jpeg
    EDD75E7D-466C-4A4A-AEE6-2A9A20F642A7.jpeg
    437.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 9FE145F2-10CF-4D07-B40E-10EC12FEA18F.jpeg
    9FE145F2-10CF-4D07-B40E-10EC12FEA18F.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 58
After 2 decades of not having a cover on the back of my trucks I decided to look into it again with the Tremor and decided on the Undercover Armor flex. Almost the same as the BAKflip mx4 but has 5 year warranty vs 3. I really like the Retrax pro in the same way that I really like the 6.7 but I truly didn't need it. I wanted a hard cover, that I could open in increments. I wanted to be able to use a majority of my bed space when needed and all of it without a lot of hassle. Waterproof would be nice but I really would just like to keep leaves, snow and crap like that out of the bed. I will never leave valuable stuff in the bed so locking would be nice but not critical. It will show up later this week and I may install it over the weekend.
My 2 cents.

has anyone with Retrax had any issues with water getting into the bed?
I had problems with the Retrax over time ... it became misaligned and the mechanism stopped working ... the company would not honor a warranty (but I understand they all pretty much the same company) ... this time I am using the backflip MX4 which I love

Just installed my Gatortrax tonight, it was super quick and simple to install. It looks good and rolls smoothly. I could be wrong but from what I can tell it is the EXACT same as the Retrax One and the Ford version, it's just rebranded. At the time of purchase it was 10% off plus free shipping.

Attachments

• 24766009-C29D-45FB-928F-5BBEE2B084C5.jpeg
    24766009-C29D-45FB-928F-5BBEE2B084C5.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 55
I’m looking for a cover that is very easy to remove but will keep the bed dry and ideally (somewhat) secure when on. Not looking for the most expensive options options.

I’ll have the cover off most of the time. Need a cover on the occasional trip when I want to keep luggage and stroller dry from rain and snow (Buffalo NY- go Bills!)

It’s been 20 years since I had a truck. My last one had a hard cover that needed 4 people to remove. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Lomax is a one man on and off.

Looking for a Tonneau cover that will allow me to install a future headache rack and bed rails (similar to the Putco Boss rack with their bedrails)... so most likely an internal mount cover.

Back