Bed camera not working

Billy Bob

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250
My bed camera seems not to be working. Looks like a bad tv reception from way back when.

Which ever view is just next after this is just a blue screen.

Anybody have this issue resolved? and what did the deal do to fix it?

Thanks

1588741536450.png

Mine doesn't work and then it works. Next time I try it, it doesn't. Thought it had healed itself but looks like it's gonna need some dealer love too

Had bunch of horizontal black lines running through other cameras pics at one time. That went away

.IMG_1285-1.jpg

My bed camera seems not to be working. Looks like a bad tv reception from way back when.

Which ever view is just next after this is just a blue screen.

Anybody have this issue resolved? and what did the deal do to fix it?

Thanks

View attachment 1823
The blue screen view is for a customer added trailer camera. It will be blue unless you add the extra camera.

The blue screen view is for a customer added trailer camera. It will be blue unless you add the extra camera.
Thanks for that. I might wait until first oil change and do it at the same time.

Would it be possible use that slot to have a camera on the back of the trailer and view it while going down the highway? Or only gong forward?

Thanks for that. I might wait until first oil change and do it at the same time.

Would it be possible use that slot to have a camera on the back of the trailer and view it while going down the highway? Or only gong forward?

I think it can only be used at slow speeds unless you install the bypass adapter. Last I checked, Nav Tv doesn't have the video in motion adapter for the 2020 yet.

https://navtv.com/products/NTV-KIT910/cod-f53.html

Dealer replaced bed camera. Will see what happens.

Mine is getting replaced on Friday.

Im now having issues with my backup camera, havent check the chmsl. Also having radio issues with carplay... I hope these are both easy fixes.

Mine out still, I think related to the Forscan messing around I did

maybe this is a better place to post this question

I bought a tremor today I notice it doesn't have the front camera, but I do have the bed camera. Is it possible to add the front camera and sprayer? Should be a plug n play but I'm sure its not that simple this is a better place to post this question

maybe this is a better place to post this question

I bought a tremor today I notice it doesn't have the front camera, but I do have the bed camera. Is it possible to add the front camera and sprayer? Should be a plug n play but I'm sure its not that simple this is a better place to post this question

You will have look behind the grill to see if the camera harness and hose is there. If it is, it would think a simple plug and play.

Seams to be a very common problem. My bed camera went out, had the dealer replace it and now my tailgate camera is acting up. on and off again.

I't making me happy I didn't get the 360 camera system.....

Interesting story... after reading about all of the bed camera issues, I made sure to check before buying, it worked fine. All camera worked actually. When i tried today to actually use it, same problem as everyone else! Does anyone know if the wires go to the bundle behind the rear view mirror?

Wonder if the shut down allowed ford to review this issue an maybe fix it for future (post shut down) production?

Interesting story... after reading about all of the bed camera issues, I made sure to check before buying, it worked fine. All camera worked actually. When i tried today to actually use it, same problem as everyone else! Does anyone know if the wires go to the bundle behind the rear view mirror?
I watched a YouTube video that showed a camera wiring harness under the bed and above the spare tire. I’m not sure if that connector is for one camera or the whole system?

I watched a YouTube video that showed a camera wiring harness under the bed and above the spare tire. I’m not sure if that connector is for one camera or the whole system?

The wire harness/plug that is above the spare tire is for the optional trailer camera. I have hooked it up on 2 trucks. If you take your time, you can reach it and make the connection without dropping the spare.

And mine starting working again... nothing changed. Day of the week perhaps?

My backup camera is flakey too. Shoot I hate going to the dealer.

Back