BDS Fox 2.5 inch Coil Over Suspension

SVT4X4

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Finally was able to get out and test the BDS 2.5 inch coil over suspension system and can't be any happier. This with the dual shocks kept me from bottoming out (most of the time) in the sand dunes, compared to my Dad's 2 inch coil spacer lift truck with stock shocks that kept bottom out. This is certainly not a Raptor suspension, but I was able to run over some pretty good whoops at high speed and it handled great. This kit included the 2.5 inch Fox coil overs, 2 inch Fox shocks front and back, heavy duty track bar, radius arms, 1 inch block in rear and all hardware. Then I upgraded with a dual steering stabilizer system to hopefully prevent that death wobble.
BDS 1.JPG
BDS 2.JPG
BDS 3.JPG
Tremor Dunes 102020 2.JPG

Treefiddy

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350 Tremor
Looks like you have only 1 inch of up travel with that coil over shock.

Treefiddy

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350 Tremor
The picture of the coil over. You would bottom out the coil before hitting the bump stop.

Iron Man

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Current Ride #2
Future Owner Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor F350
Finally was able to get out and test the BDS 2.5 inch coil over suspension system and can't be any happier. This with the dual shocks kept me from bottoming out (most of the time) in the sand dunes, compared to my Dad's 2 inch coil spacer lift truck with stock shocks that kept bottom out. This is certainly not a Raptor suspension, but I was able to run over some pretty good whoops at high speed and it handled great. This kit included the 2.5 inch Fox coil overs, 2 inch Fox shocks front and back, heavy duty track bar, radius arms, 1 inch block in rear and all hardware. Then I upgraded with a dual steering stabilizer system to hopefully prevent that death wobble. View attachment 6907View attachment 6908View attachment 6909View attachment 6910
Sweet Set Up. What did it cost you.

OP
SVT4X4

SVT4X4

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
The picture of the coil over. You would bottom out the coil before hitting the bump stop.
I see what you are seeing now, but the shock actually goes down into a well inside of the bottom black lower coil mount. It has around 5 inches of down travel.

OP
SVT4X4

SVT4X4

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Sweet Set Up. What did it cost you.
Looking at around $4000 depending where you purchase. I was able to get it installed at no charge from BDS in Michigan because they were looking for a Tremor to do, and had not done one yet.

Iron Man

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Current Ride #2
Future Owner Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor F350
Looking at around $4000 depending where you purchase. I was able to get it installed at no charge from BDS in Michigan because they were looking for a Tremor to do, and had not done one yet.
Sweet deal. I’ve seen videos on Carli 2.5 Pintop Suspension with Fox Shocks. Snake Pit has a sweet set up as well. He’s also got the Velocity Blue.
I love your set up. Best of luck with it. I’m still waiting for my order of a 2021 F-350 Tremor to be pulled. As I see your sweet set up I’m feeling more frustrated to get my so I can have a FAT ASS SET UP LIKE YOURS 😎🙏😇✌🇺🇸🤟🏻💪🍻😁😜😉

Marley

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Miltary
Veteran
BDS 2.5.....the 2.5 is the claimed lift in inches.

OP
SVT4X4

SVT4X4

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Did this end up lifting the truck at all?
Yes you can adjust the preload on the springs some too, but it came out to around 2.5 inches higher in front.

OP
SVT4X4

SVT4X4

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
BDS 2.5.....the 2.5 is the claimed lift in inches.
Yes but they say that is for the diesel, and gas would be a little higher unless you adjust the spring preload.

OP
SVT4X4

SVT4X4

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Video of the install on truck.