BLACKCHERRY

Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250, Tremor
Current Ride #2
2003 Ram 2500 HO
The pictures in their site are of my rig; they used it to prototype. I've had it on for a couple thousand miles. It won't clear with the Carli Trophy Hitch and 38" spare I'm going to throw in so it's up for grabs and I'm going to throw my stock exhaust back in.

Pick up in Southern California (92530 or 92887). Not shipping this thing; it's a beast. All in basically new condition. $400

Wish I was a bit closer - I’d take it off your hands for sure. Wanna meet in Quartzsite? Haha. But seriously. 3 hours from you, about the same for me. I’d throw in a bit extra $$ if that worked for you. I’m there this Wednesday the 10th and 17th, then I’m never going back there. Let me know

Wish I was a bit closer - I’d take it off your hands for sure. Wanna meet in Quartzsite? Haha. But seriously. 3 hours from you, about the same for me. I’d throw in a bit extra $$ if that worked for you. I’m there this Wednesday the 10th and 17th, then I’m never going back there. Let me know
Appreciate the offer but definitely don’t want to drive 3 hours for $400 on a weekday. If it was for the wheels and tires I’m selling, I’d make that work , lol.

If I were closer or coming to Cali I'd darn sure take you up and I understand not wanting to ship... especially with the damn hassle they put you through to do it.

I have one somewhat seemingly obvious question for you. I have a 325/65R18 Spare, still only 35" in diameter but curious to know if you feel that this particular 5" would fit with enough clearance between the tire and tube? Every other 5" I've inquired about I've been told all models except Tremor. Understanding that yours is a Tremor and from the looks of the spare (looks to be the stock 35" GY DT?) I'd assume it does but every time I've assumed I've been dead wrong.

If I were closer or coming to Cali I'd darn sure take you up and I understand not wanting to ship... especially with the damn hassle they put you through to do it.

I have one somewhat seemingly obvious question for you. I have a 325/65R18 Spare, still only 35" in diameter but curious to know if you feel that this particular 5" would fit with enough clearance between the tire and tube? Every other 5" I've inquired about I've been told all models except Tremor. Understanding that yours is a Tremor and from the looks of the spare (looks to be the stock 35" GY DT?) I'd assume it does but every time I've assumed I've been dead wrong.
Click the link to see the photos on the product; one of the pictures is a pretty good representation of it's fitment and proximity to the factory spare. That should answer your question.

You said it wont fit with the Carli Trophy Hitch, any news on that ? I thought it wasn't available yet or you are just testing that as well? Just curious I like the idea of being able to put in a 37 in spare

The pictures in their site are of my rig; they used it to prototype. I've had it on for a couple thousand miles. It won't clear with the Carli Trophy Hitch and 38" spare I'm going to throw in so it's up for grabs and I'm going to throw my stock exhaust back in.

Pick up in Southern California (92530 or 92887). Not shipping this thing; it's a beast. All in basically new condition. $400

Any chance those 100 miles a day of commute take you past the Culver exit on 5, in the Irvine area?

You said it wont fit with the Carli Trophy Hitch, any news on that ? I thought it wasn't available yet or you are just testing that as well? Just curious I like the idea of being able to put in a 37 in spare
We're redesigning it to accommodate the 3" receiver, currently. No "word" on productions yet but we're getting there!
Any chance those 100 miles a day of commute take you past the Culver exit on 5, in the Irvine area?
Other freeway; i hit 91/15. That said, you're like 15 minutes from me...

053ACE4A-0BE4-4BAA-AC20-E467E4CE03B9.jpeg

It’s off the truck - make me an offer! Get it out of here.

FB75EC53-13EE-4B8F-A304-8CC6F814E309.jpeg

Black Exhaust Tip is not pictured but included - brand new, never run.

I’m 2.5 hours north, and I’m really considering this since I planned on blacking out the exhaust tip anyway.

However my truck doesn’t show up until likely February based on the build week.

I’m looking hard though.

FWIW banks has posted sitewide price increases starting 12/1. The 5" monster exhaust will soon be $695. Great deal at $400

How about dis, I’ll just buy your trophy hitch, plus the price of banks and you can keep the banks? 😍😍😍

How about dis, I’ll just buy your trophy hitch, plus the price of banks and you can keep the banks? 😍😍😍
LOL Nice try! Trophy hitches have been green lighted... Won't be long, now!
I’m 2.5 hours north, and I’m really considering this since I planned on blacking out the exhaust tip anyway.

However my truck doesn’t show up until likely February based on the build week.

I’m looking hard though.
Let me know!
FWIW banks has posted sitewide price increases starting 12/1. The 5" monster exhaust will soon be $695. Great deal at $400
(y)

May I ask what you're doing for a new exhaust setup with the trophy hitch? Someday I'd like to get the hitch so I would rather start with exhaust I know will work with it.

i just installed same system on mine the other day and had no clearance issues

Last edited:
May I ask what you're doing for a new exhaust setup with the trophy hitch? Someday I'd like to get the hitch so I would rather start with exhaust I know will work with it.
Factory

i just installed same system on mine the other day and had no clearance issues
The axle section hit my rear shock, not stock - my piggyback reservoir shock.

Back