SOLD Banks 64310 PedalMonster $270 - free USA shipping

BroncoHooves

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
PedalMonster that I had on my 6.7L PowerStroke is for sale. Nothing wrong with it.

Free USA shipping via UPS Ground; I ship same business day as payment.

Prefer Zelle only for payment

GJelsKB.jpg

5lq88Vp.jpg

iiLwRa7.jpg

vpbTM0D.jpg

I see the OBD-II cable in the pic. Do you know if this will work with the iDash Datamonster and do I just need a different cable?

I see they are on sale for $295.

I see the OBD-II cable in the pic. Do you know if this will work with the iDash Datamonster and do I just need a different cable?

I see they are on sale for $295.
Listed as compatible in the instructions, I believe. Already boxed it up and it's ready to go.

Bump. Needs gone

Bump

This thing for the 6.7 only, or is it the same one for the 7.3?
On the Banks site I'm seeing PN: 64310 for the 7.3 and 64310-C for the 6.7. I'd take it off your hands if it works w the 7.3.

This thing for the 6.7 only, or is it the same one for the 7.3?
On the Banks site I'm seeing PN: 64310 for the 7.3 and 64310-C for the 6.7. I'd take it off your hands if it works w the 7.3.
I don't think it makes a difference, but I'd call Banks if you want to confirm. The dash C sounds odd though for the 6.7, since when I ordered it, it didn't list the dash C.

I've read about it on their website, but just doesn't seem viable for me. GLWS.

I don't think it makes a difference, but I'd call Banks if you want to confirm. The dash C sounds odd though for the 6.7, since when I ordered it, it didn't list the dash C.
I just noticed one of your pics has a "RevC" on the sticker. I assume that means Revision C. I'll call em up tomorrow after the holiday and see what they say.

Bump

Talked to two different people at Banks this morning. One said it will work with either the 6.7 or the 7.3, and the other could only tell me that the 6.7 and 7.3 have different part numbers w the "-C" so they are different parts. Not sure I should take the gamble on it.

Bump

Latest Discussions

Back