Bank pedal monster

2020larry

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f350 fx4, leveled ready lift
Just seen this video does anybody have it yet?

Just seen this video does anybody have it yet?
This guys also shows on a different video on how to get Sport Mode (without a Banks Pedal Monster kit or any device) on a 2020 F250 or F350. It works, I was able to put my 2020 F350 Tremor in "Sports Mode"

My 2020 F-250 XLT goes into Sport Mode when I hit traction control twice, but I cannot tell the difference from Normal Mode driving. What gives?

I had an Edge Evolution Programmer for my 1997 F-250 7.3 PowerStroke and you could definitely tell the difference when you put it in Race or Extreme mode. I looked like the guy in the video. :D

My 2020 F-250 XLT goes into Sport Mode when I hit traction control twice, but I cannot tell the difference from Normal Mode driving. What gives?

I had an Edge Evolution Programmer for my 1997 F-250 7.3 PowerStroke and you could definitely tell the difference when you put it in Race or Extreme mode. I looked like the guy in the video. :D
It does make a little difference not much tho. To me it holds the gear a little longer and it feels like the traction control is a little less. If that makes any sense.

I just put onw in my truck yesterday, works well, improved the throttle response big time, no lag! i recommend it.

I also have one and I agree with Snake Pit, it fixed the dead pedal issue I was having. Makes the throttle feel more linear and predictable. I have to say best money I spent so far in my opinion.

big difference on an already powerful truck. Had mine a week now.

I have had mine for almost 2 months now. It does just as advertised.

The issue I havre is that the settings will reset and I have to open the app to set it again. That is a PITA!!!!

Going on 2 weeks now, definitely works as advertised, and makes things interesting. Have to remember to set to stock before the wife drives it tho, she almost put it through the garage!!:ROFLMAO:

I have had mine for almost 2 months now. It does just as advertised.

The issue I havre is that the settings will reset and I have to open the app to set it again. That is a PITA!!!!
You might want to consult Banks, mine does not do that. I only have to open the APP if I want to change the setting and it remembers the last setting on restarts.

Pedal Monster delivered and installed today on my 7.3 Tremor. All I can say is Damn what a difference! Throttle response much improved. Mid sport mode seems to be the spot.

Can you use this with a tune as well? I'd like to get the monster, but will also need a tune when the whipple arrives.

This guys also shows on a different video on how to get Sport Mode (without a Banks Pedal Monster kit or any device) on a 2020 F250 or F350. It works, I was able to put my 2020 F350 Tremor in "Sports Mode"
it doesnt put the truck into sport mode like the sport mode on the shifter of the f150 does. It puts the traction control into sport mode, which allowes some wheel spin with less interuption. It does nothing to the shift points, or fueling of the truck.

Whats the difference between the idash super gauge and idash data monster. I'm guessing the former controls your pedal response parameters and the other gives you engine data?

The Banks site isn't very clear about this. I don't want to use my phone and prefer the gauge for pedal response controls, but if there is also an engine data guage I might consider that as well if you guys think its worth having?

You might want to consult Banks, mine does not do that. I only have to open the APP if I want to change the setting and it remembers the last setting on restarts.
Grabber,,I'm looking into the pedal mod from Banks, does it work if your phone is not available (no btoof) or does it go back to stock settings, no phone no work?? Thanks.

Love my Pedal Monster on my2020 6.7. And from my understanding, the blue tooth control is only to make adjustments. Once you set it on your choice, it will stay there until you reconnect your phone and change settings. Very easy to operate.

Grabber,,I'm looking into the pedal mod from Banks, does it work if your phone is not available (no btoof) or does it go back to stock settings, no phone no work?? Thanks.
It does. I don’t always take me phone on drives. It stays on the last setting.

Latest Discussions

Back