Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

Baja Designs

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Hey guys!

We're new to forum and just developed a few kits for the Super Duty.
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), 7 XL Linkable Kit
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), Fog Pocket Kits
  • Ford Super Duty (17-On), Reverse Kit
Here to support and answer any questions you may have. :)

Ford 2.jpg

Ford 1.jpg

Ford 3.jpg

Ford 4.png

Ford 5.jpg

Ford 6.png

Hey guys!

We're new to forum and just developed a few kits for the Super Duty.
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), 7 XL Linkable Kit
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), Fog Pocket Kits
  • Ford Super Duty (17-On), Reverse Kit
Here to support and answer any questions you may have. :)

View attachment 4150
View attachment 4151
View attachment 4152
View attachment 4153
View attachment 4154
View attachment 4155

I hate you! lol I just placed an order for several S2 PRO's to go in GJ Motorsports 3rd Brakelight, also a set for my rear bumper. Almost ordered a universal light bar from you too, but glad I waited. I definitely will be ordering this now!

Also, does the front linkable light bar (pictured) block the front camera?

I hate you! lol I just placed an order for several S2 PRO's to go in GJ Motorsports 3rd Brakelight, also a set for my rear bumper. Almost ordered a universal light bar from you too, but glad I waited. I definitely will be ordering this now!

Also, does the front linkable light bar (pictured) block the front camera?

Nooo don't hate us! We just released the kits yesterday. :LOL: But we're here when you're ready! :D It does block the camera a little bit, I can get a picture of that so you can see. Stay tuned!

Nooo don't hate us! We just released the kits yesterday. :LOL: But we're here when you're ready! :D It does block the camera a little bit, I can get a picture of that so you can see. Stay tuned!

That would be amazing to see a picture for reference. I'm in Corona, CA so not too far. If that's an employee truck or something I'd love to stop by and see it in person. Maybe I can purchase and pick up at the same time :)

Last edited:
Great looking in the daylight, please do us a favor and give us some shots in the dark as well! Oh and welcome to the forum, you guys dig around here long enough and you might just learn something too! ?

I like the products and quality but my concern after looking at them is do they work with other manufacturers like say a ranch hand bumper? I really want a ranch hand front bumper but unsure if it would be these or the bumper, not both.

This is disappointing that it blocks the camera, it doesn’t should like a kit developed for the super duty specifically but rather something slapped together.

There is a rigid light bar another member mounted with a mod to the mount that doesn’t block the camera at all.

That would be amazing to see a picture for reference. I'm in Corona, CA so not too far. If that's an employee truck or something I'd love to stop by and see it in person. Maybe I can purchase and pick up at the same time :)

Unfortunately, it was a friend of one of the engineers so it's not in parking lot anymore. :(

Back