Baja Designs Projects.

bbrett

Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Lariat Tremor
Starting my Baja Designs project.

First is the 3rd Brakelight from GJ Motorsports w/ 3 @Baja Designs Sport. Amber lights are Driving/Combo and Center Cargo light is white Spot

IMG_5813.jpg

IMG_5828.jpg

IMG_5832.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

IMG_5827.jpg

Next project is Baja Designs Pro S2 Amber Driving Combo flushed in the pocket below the factory fog lights. Here's a mock up.

IMG_5825.jpg

Last Baja Designs Mod for now is the Linkable 7XL Light Bar, on order just waiting for it to come in!

Stay tuned!

First is the 3rd Brakelight from GJ Motorsports w/ 3 @Baja Designs Sport. Amber lights are Driving/Combo and Center Cargo light is white Spot

View attachment 5604
View attachment 5605
View attachment 5606
View attachment 5607
View attachment 5608

Next project is Baja Designs Pro S2 Amber Driving Combo flushed in the pocket below the factory fog lights. Here's a mock up.

View attachment 5609

Last Baja Designs Mod for now is the Linkable 7XL Light Bar, on order just waiting for it to come in!

Stay tuned!
Was the wiring complicated on the brake light?? Also curious how you will wire the Fog lights....because that is the perfect unused location for auxillary fog lights

Was the wiring complicated on the brake light?? Also curious how you will wire the Fog lights....because that is the perfect unused location for auxillary fog lights
Not at all the brake light mount from gj_motorsports comes with a long harness. The RED LED and the center cargo led is plug and play. The outer ambers will hook to the included harness that goes to the Aux up fitter switches.

front Fogs will directly wire to an AUX up fitter switch in the engine bay, super easy.

Not at all the brake light mount from gj_motorsports comes with a long harness. The RED LED and the center cargo led is plug and play. The outer ambers will hook to the included harness that goes to the Aux up fitter switches.

front Fogs will directly wire to an AUX up fitter switch in the engine bay, super easy.
Cool.......I really like both of those lights

View attachment 5604
View attachment 5605
View attachment 5606
View attachment 5607
View attachment 5608

View attachment 5609

Stay tuned!

Very interested in how this install of the driving combo turns out and your assessment of how difficult it is ...

Following, wanting some ambers to help on the foggy or dusty trails/roads. Please show a light output pic and Installed pic. Thanks!

Wondering if the recess will clip the edges of the Light pattern..... I have been told I tend to overthink things sometimes. ?

Added to my future mod list (y) I'm interested in the additional fog lights as well.

View attachment 5604
View attachment 5605
View attachment 5606
View attachment 5607
View attachment 5608

View attachment 5609

Stay tuned!
I would like to see them installed and one of the on. Let us know what you think of the added fog lights. Ty sir

Cutting them in tomorrow, but unfortunately the shop I ordered them from didn't ship me the wiring harness I paid for. Hopefully I'll have that in a few days to wire them up.

Do the fogs require a separate harness for the upfitter switches. I plan on doing the same. If so where did you get it from.?

View attachment 5604
View attachment 5605
View attachment 5606
View attachment 5607
View attachment 5608

View attachment 5609

Stay tuned!
That looks great!

Do the fogs require a separate harness for the upfitter switches. I plan on doing the same. If so where did you get it from.?

You can order a up fitter harness from @Baja Designs

and then the splitter

You can order a up fitter harness from @Baja Designs

and then the splitter

Thanks bud!

Will I need any extensions or just the splitter and upfitter harness?

Looks great. Please share night/low light pics wehn complete.

That looks awesome. But holy smokes, I'm at $800 for the mount, wiring harness and 3 lights to replace the factory high mount brake light!

Back