"Badges, we need some stinking badges" 7.3

Mine were just finished and are being sent out today. I will post up a picture once I get them and they're on the truck.

Machined, polished and enameled.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLmh8d4jPed/

13A5FCED-65D8-4D63-9107-F58962076E2D.JPG

I like the "7.3" but,

I don't know guys..........I still see "GOOOOOZILA"
That is one of the reasons that we added the gap in the "D". Plus it matches the D that is on SUPER DUTY.

These are also CNC machined from solid billet aluminum, polished (or anodized), with enameled filled text (or milled unpainted text). We can either make this design or a totally unique design in whatever font choice you want. Maybe you have a font that like that doesn't look like GOOZILLA. Let us know and we can do it for a small custom design fee.

Attachments

• Godzilla badges polished and black.jpg
    Godzilla badges polished and black.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
That is one of the reasons that we added the gap in the "D". Plus it matches the D that is on SUPER DUTY.

These are also CNC machined from solid billet aluminum, polished (or anodized), with enameled filled text (or milled unpainted text). We can either make this design or a totally unique design in whatever font choice you want. Maybe you have a font that like that doesn't look like GOOZILLA. Let us know and we can do it for a small custom design fee.
Hmm....now we're looking better

These look so awesome. Total noob but how do you affix them to the truck? And where do we go to place orders?

I just want the Godzilla image, not the word "Godzilla", that I previously posted with "7.3L" nested slightly into the bottom right of that image. Not sure of the dimensions yet, I'll get my truck tomorrow and will be able to persue that more.

Attachments

• 2020-ford-f-250-super-duty-7-3-v8-lariat-rear-2u.jpg
    2020-ford-f-250-super-duty-7-3-v8-lariat-rear-2u.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 176
  • godzilla_1_5x10.jpg
    godzilla_1_5x10.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1081-withgorilla2 2.jpg
    IMG_1081-withgorilla2 2.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_1096.jpeg
    IMG_1096.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
These look so awesome. Total noob but how do you affix them to the truck? And where do we go to place orders?
The badges attach using 3M VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive. You can place an order at billetbadges.com. Click on the order button in the upper right hand corner. They are the 1.5" X 10.75" rectangle badges. We will be adding them to our store very soon so you can just add to cart and checkout.

I just want the Godzilla image, not the word "Godzilla", that I previously posted with "7.3L" nested slightly into the bottom right of that image. Not sure of the dimensions yet, I'll get my truck tomorrow and will be able to persue that more.
Just find a Godzilla image that you like and we can figure it out for you. We also do custom side vents. We could put the Godzilla image in the fender vents. Just shooting ideas. I even have an idea for doing a gear style door badge based on the 11-16 Powerstroke.

Just find a Godzilla image that you like and we can figure it out for you. We also do custom side vents. We could put the Godzilla image in the fender vents. Just shooting ideas. I even have an idea for doing a gear style door badge based on the 11-16 Powerstroke.
I posted it previously in this thread, but to save going through all of the pages, here it is again.

Godzilla.jpg

My badges were STOLEN while en route to me via FedEx...

If y'all could keep your eyes out on eBay or whatever platform to see if they pop up, that would be amazing.

EVOD is working on making me new ones, so it's not the end of the world, BUT I would like to catch the SCUM who would do such a thing.

Again, this is what they look like.

13A5FCED-65D8-4D63-9107-F58962076E2D.JPG

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 9.16.05 AM.png

A
The badges attach using 3M VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive. You can place an order at billetbadges.com. Click on the order button in the upper right hand corner. They are the 1.5" X 10.75" rectangle badges. We will be adding them to our store very soon so you can just add to cart and checkout.
Awesome, thanks! Have you made any with the black badging and red font? Do you think that might look nice on an all blacked out Tremor?

A

Awesome, thanks! Have you made any with the black badging and red font? Do you think that might look nice on an all blacked out Tremor?
We haven't done any black versions with red text yet. Attached is a quick rendering. Is this what you have in mind?

Attachments

• 15_x_10_75_7_3l_godzilla_2017 black with red.jpg
    15_x_10_75_7_3l_godzilla_2017 black with red.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 110
Back