"Badges, we need some stinking badges" 7.3

I finally got my custom badges in the works... should be made next week, polished, painted then shipped.

The guys over at Evod Industries do phenomenal one off custom machined pieces, they did a ton of pieces for my dads '40 ford.

If anyone wants to reach out to them for badges their email is [email protected] -- ends up being about $250-$300 per badge depending on how crazy/custom you get.

https://www.evodindustries.com

(ADW) GODZILLA BADGE W3 001.JPG

I finally got my custom badges in the works... should be made next week, polished, painted then shipped.

The guys over at Evod Industries do phenomenal one off custom machined pieces, they did a ton of pieces for my dads '40 ford.

If anyone wants to reach out to them for badges their email is [email protected] -- ends up being about $250-$300 per badge depending on how crazy/custom you get.

https://www.evodindustries.com

View attachment 14775
Shit! Looks cool, but dayum! $250-$300 PER badge!!???‍♂️?‍♂️

i’d also be willing to bet that if someone wanted to have a design done and do a group buy that it would be quite a bit cheaper. ??‍♀️

I'll either do a black mat door badge like this with 7.3L added or might just use the design as a rear window sticker, haven't decided yet. I keep seeing people reference the engine as both a 445 and 446 engine, so I think leaving it as 7.3L is safer since it is the official designation.
Godzilla.jpg

Yes!!! LOL

Every time I see something like that I envision an old Japanese movie, with a bad voice over......"Oh No.... IS GOOOZILLAAAAA"

LOL

I say the same thing every time in my best fake asian accent...

i’d also be willing to bet that if someone wanted to have a design done and do a group buy that it would be quite a bit cheaper. ??‍♀️
That same custom badge design through Billet Badges would be about $175 each with a polished finish and gloss black paint fill.

Or you could have that same design put into our standard 1.5" X 6" or 1.5" X 8" dome face rectangle material for about $90 each.

That same custom badge design through Billet Badges would be about $175 each with a polished finish and gloss black paint fill
14F0A824-F021-4BBF-99A6-D7D43BF38D29.jpeg

Love mine from Billet Badges!

That same custom badge design through Billet Badges would be about $175 each with a polished finish and gloss black paint fill.

Or you could have that same design put into our standard 1.5" X 6" or 1.5" X 8" dome face rectangle material for about $90 each.
What about "7.3L Super Duty" or "7.3L Tremor"? Same price?

What about "7.3L Super Duty" or "7.3L Tremor"? Same price?
Here are the prices for our standard dome face rectangle badges with a brush finish and milled unpainted text. Polish or carbon black finish adds $20 per badge and paint fill adds $15 per badge.

If you would like to have totally custom text and have the badge say whatever you want, we charge $35/hour to create the custom 3D model and CNC machining program. Most of the rectangle custom programs are in the $35-$70 range. If it is a design we have done before, there would not be any custom design fee.

1.5 x 6" starting at $50/each
1.5 x 8" starting at $55/each
1.5 x 9.75" starting at $60/each
1.5 x 10.75" starting at $65/each

Most of the Super Duty door badges are the 1.5" X 9.75" or the 1.5" X 10.75" size. Our latest carbon black badge with milled unpainted text seen here, is the 1.5" X 10.75" size. They will be $85 each. They are CNC machined from solid billet aluminum, not plastic.

Attachments

• 73L Godzilla badge from Billet Badges.jpg
    73L Godzilla badge from Billet Badges.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 117
Have y’all done any small TREMOR badges that’d fit under the Super Duty
Here are the prices for our standard dome face rectangle badges with a brush finish and milled unpainted text. Polish or carbon black finish adds $20 per badge and paint fill adds $15 per badge.

If you would like to have totally custom text and have the badge say whatever you want, we charge $35/hour to create the custom 3D model and CNC machining program. Most of the rectangle custom programs are in the $35-$70 range. If it is a design we have done before, there would not be any custom design fee.

Most of the Super Duty door badges are the 1.5" X 9.75" or the 1.5" X 10.75" size. Our latest carbon black badge with milled unpainted text seen here, is the 1.5" X 10.75" size. They will be $85 each. They are CNC machined from solid billet aluminum, not plastic.
Duty
98454EED-4D66-4DF4-89D0-B59269FC2318.jpeg
on the dash?

Thank you. I do believe I will order some before by truck arrives in a few weeks.

That's basically the first setup I've seen that truly looks OEM.

If a person can get these in the stock chrome/brushed with black infill I'm down for a set.
We can do it, just fill out the quote request form. You can order the plastic "7.3L" on eBay or Amazon and we can make the rectangle badge for you. If you want a billet aluminum "7.3L", we can do that as well, but it is a lot more money for us to make those.

Back