Backup camera resolution 4x6 pixels...total.

Captainahab

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford Tremor F-350 6.7 Powerstroke Lariat Ultimate Black
Can anyone tell me why the backup cameras resolution is about as good as an etch a sketch? I know people have had problems with them cutting out and I have had the same issue but even when they do work I can't see a damn thing of any importance in them. In 2020 electronics are amazing and amazingly affordable in general so why can't I have a backup camera that doesn't look like the picture came from a patato?

Can anyone tell me why the backup cameras resolution is about as good as an etch a sketch? I know people have had problems with them cutting out and I have had the same issue but even when they do work I can't see a damn thing of any importance in them. In 2020 electronics are amazing and amazingly affordable in general so why can't I have a backup camera that doesn't look like the picture came from a patato?
Can you post a picture ?

I mean, it's not a 4K camera, but it's no worse than the camera I had in my 2018 Raptor. Maybe your camera has an issue?

My camera is getting replace under warranty but its better than the Raptors camera and way better than my Jeeps camera ( it does not have one)

Back