Backup cam won’t switch view

I have found that if I switch it into reverse too soon after starting, before the sync system has finished its setup, I will only get the one view. Sometimes switching back to park and waiting a second fixes it, but sometimes I have to shut the truck off, open and close the door, then restart and then wait for the system to finish before shifting into reverse.

I have found that if I switch it into reverse too soon after starting, before the sync system has finished its setup, I will only get the one view. Sometimes switching back to park and waiting a second fixes it, but sometimes I have to shut the truck off, open and close the door, then restart and then wait for the system to finish before shifting into reverse.
Same here. 👍

Well, I'm convinced mine isn't working. Can't get it to switch at all no matter the circumstances and I'm certainly not going to shut the truck off and reboot it just for the feature.

I did figure something out today when trying to see if there might be something to fix this in settings. I found the backup camera delay! Have not used it yet, but it has been really annoying that the camera shuts off as soon as I put it in park before the truck lurches a little when letting off the brake.

Well, back up cam delay kinda sucks. Ford should have made it stay on after putting it in park even for just a few seconds. Shuts off immediately when moving to park. Stays on for a minute or so if you put it in drive. Not sure why they'd do it like that.

I have a 21 350 that does this to me every once in a while. When it does it I hit the camera button on the dash (not screen) to change it to truck bed camera then back to regular reverse camera and then when I hit the + sign to zoom in on the hitch it works. Not ideal but works for me when needed.

Back