Baby Tremors

Doilookwasted

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Lariat
Is anyone else a little bitter that we don't get a sweet graphics package like the Ranger Tremor gets? The color scheme on the example truck here is ass, but I totally would've gone for those stripes in different colors.

Also...we're not going to let Ranger guys in the gang, right?

Attachments

• Ranger_Tremor_XLT_01.jpg
    Ranger_Tremor_XLT_01.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Ranger_Tremor_XLT_03.jpg
    Ranger_Tremor_XLT_03.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 59
  • Ranger_Tremor_XLT_02.jpg
    Ranger_Tremor_XLT_02.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 60
Is anyone else a little bitter that we don't get a sweet graphics package like the Ranger Tremor gets? The color scheme on the example truck here is ass, but I totally would've gone for those stripes in different colors.

Also...we're not going to let Ranger guys in the gang, right?
Says super duty owners group in the logo. So that’s a no ;)

No

Similar thread here, with F150 Tremor and Ranger Tremor coming out:

I'm not digging the graphics or the Tremor name in the ranger. To me it seems that they're trying to cash in on the name just like they did in the Toyota 4 runner PRO.

I was telling my buddy who owns the 4 runner that's pretty soon you'll start to see the Yaris PRO

If the Tremor 350 came with those decals it would have made it a no go for me.

Looks about as wack as the special edition 150's

I might buy one for my dad...he has been looking for a commuter...

I'd buy one for my son. He doesn't need a super duty but a ranger would be perfect.

I like my truck the way it is. What I'm modding is to make it mine (appearance items) & make it better suited for my needs (functional items), not to make it something other than a Super Duty Tremor.

But if the Ranger and F-150 set a Tremor trim level standard for added Tremor content that then migrates to the Super Duty prior to whenever the next all new Super Duty is launched, that would kinda suck. Like if they add "TREMOR" stitching in the seatback for 2022, but 2022 isn't an all new Super Duty, I guess I might be chasing down the new upholstery and be miffed about it. Or a steering wheel center indicator. Or 7.3L badging. But I'll be handling my own exterior stripes. And it's not gonna look like that.

If any new SD Tremor content waits for the introduction of an ALL NEW Super Duty, then so be it. Newer and improved'er is a fact of life like taxes and dying.

As for the spread of the Tremor trim line, I've said my peace before. Short version: I see name recognition as a positive, increased awareness of a higher level of factory off-road readiness (above FX4) is a good thing for value.

Back