📷 TOTM August 2021 Tremor of the Month Winner is...

august2021-totm.jpg

We had another awesome contest this month! We had 25 Tremor photos that potentially any of them could have been winners. We would like to congratulate @PNW for winning the August 2021 Tremor of the Month with 26% of the votes! We had a total of 117 votes making it close to a record turn out. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! We'll be getting another contest the first week of September so stay tuned!

We had another awesome contest this month! We had 25 Tremor photos that potentially any of them could have been winners. We would like to congratulate @PNW for winning the August 2021 Tremor of the Month with 26% of the votes! We had a total of 117 votes making it close to a record turn out. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! We'll be getting another contest the first week of September so stay tuned!
Congrats. Where did you getting those grille lights if you don't mind I ask? It looks awesome. I would like to have them for mine.

Love the lights in the grille

Latest Discussions

Back