TOTM August 2021 Tremor of the Month Winner is...

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
august2021-totm.jpg

We had another awesome contest this month! We had 25 Tremor photos that potentially any of them could have been winners. We would like to congratulate @PNW for winning the August 2021 Tremor of the Month with 26% of the votes! We had a total of 117 votes making it close to a record turn out. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! We'll be getting another contest the first week of September so stay tuned!

TThai

Founding Member
Reaction Points

We had another awesome contest this month! We had 25 Tremor photos that potentially any of them could have been winners. We would like to congratulate @PNW for winning the August 2021 Tremor of the Month with 26% of the votes! We had a total of 117 votes making it close to a record turn out. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! We'll be getting another contest the first week of September so stay tuned!
Congrats. Where did you getting those grille lights if you don't mind I ask? It looks awesome. I would like to have them for mine.

fordguy74656

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22 F350 6.7 lariat
Current Ride #2
Town Car

Love the lights in the grille

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge