📷 TOTM August 2021 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
august-totm.png

Ladies and Gents, it is time to kick off another Tremor of the Month Contest! The theme for August is wide open so let the best photo win! Summer is here and what better time to get out there off the beaten path and snap some photos! The winner will receive a special TOTM badge, forever be listed on the 2021 Tremor Wall of Fame page, and your truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ? **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** ?
3. We'll leave this thread open until August 10th, 2021 @ 5:00 EST or we reach 20 entries.
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good Luck!!

Last edited:
9EF9CD97-D60E-4462-B6DC-C32D52D7AFD7.jpeg

Found some wide open spaces in Arches National Park in Moab, Utah. You can see the famous Delicate Arch in the background. The entrance to this road is two cones 🚧 that indicate the location in the main parking lot where you drive over the curb and onto the trail. You should have seen the look on the tourists faces when I drove back into the parking lot in the Tremor. 😎

Last edited:
View attachment 29513
Found some wide open spaces in Arches National Park in Moab, Utah. You can see the famous Delicate Arch in the background. The entrance to this road is two cones 🚧 that indicate the location in the main parking lot where you drive over the curb and onto the trail. You should have seen the look on the tourists faces when I drove back into the parking lot in the Tremor. 😎

You should have submitted a photo of the truck doing the breast stroke in the sand 😜 All jokes aside, I'm glad y'all are enjoying Utah.

You should have submitted a photo of the truck doing the breast stroke in the sand 😜 All jokes aside, I'm glad y'all are enjoying Utah.
Haha I figured I’d save that one for a TOTM theme related to “Tremor Troubles” 😄

Having a great time exploring and camping in the southern Utah and northern Arizona desert . The Tremor was perfectly clean when we left. 👍
Whitmore cnyn .jpg

Last edited:
Flaming Gorge WY earlier this year. Near the beginning of a 7250 mile trip from MD with great boondocking in NE, WY, UT, NV, CA, AZ, NM and Colorado before heading back.
A better camera is on my wish listm for obvious reasons... the iPhone can only do so much justice..... LOL
IMG_4518a.jpg

“Praise The Lord - I Saw The Light”
I took this picture while heading to St. Augustine Beach back in June. One simply cannot drive through Montgomery, Al. without stopping and showing respect to the late great Hillbilly Shakespeare, Hank Williams.
40C90708-2E27-445D-B15B-67EF8A295EB0.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back