Atypical modifications

forcebwu19

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Ultimate Sport
Current Ride #2
1979 VW Rabbit (Golf) diesel, 1955 Chevy Belair
Looking to put a thread together with all the cool sh*t out there for these trucks that isn't the standard bumpers, wheels/tires, lift kits, non-vehicle specific light bars, DPF back exhausts etc.... I'll start the list off, looking to see what other cool things you guys come up with!

BD 1036612 High Idle Control Kit 17-20 6.7L Ford Powerstroke

SPE FULL LOCK DIFF KIT - Snyder Performance Engineering

SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Billet Fuel Drain Valve- Fits 2017-2020 - Snyder Performance Engineering (Diesel Only

SPE CCV Reroute Kit - Snyder Performance Engineering (Diesel only)

CCV Internal Catch Can - Fits 2011-2020 6.7L Powerstroke - Snyder Performance Engineering (Diesel Only)

SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Low Temp, High Flow Thermostat - Snyder Performance Engineering (Diesel Only)

Sinister Diesel CAT Coolant Filtration 17-20 Powerstroke (Diesel Only)

Spot Lamp Low Speed Override Adapter — Boosted GreyGoose Designs

2020 Super Duty Raptor Style Grille Light - Custom Auto Works Store Raptor Style Light Kits

Thryve By Design custom Tremor (or other) cupholder inserts (link to the thread on this forum - some good ideas in there!!)

Amazon.com: McGard 76029 Tailgate Lock, Black: Automotive

Amazon.com: Wheel Accessories Parts Set of 32 14x1.5 Lug Nuts fit Ford HCPZ-1012-B 0 Wheel Lug Nut (Black): Automotive (replace the chrome ones to match our black wheels)

F-250 / F-350 (7.3) | ProCharger (7.3 only)

Wilwood Disc Brakes - Front Brake Kit Description (Requires 20" wheels)

Below are better known but not "standard" mods:

Carli Front Differential Guard 05-20 Ford Superduty

Differential Cover Kit for 2017+ Ford F250 HD Tow Pkg and F350 SRW, with Dana M275 Rear Axle (can anyone verify if this is our axle?)

ForScan 2020 Super Duty - Google Drive (not technically a mod but definitely worth being on any mod list for what it allows you to do)

Amazon.com: BuiltRight Industries Rear Seat Release for Ford F-150 (2009+), F-250/350 (2017+) - The Original, Made in USA: Automotive

Last edited:
Has anyone found a module to keep your fog lights on with your high beams? If so please share.
Thank you

Has anyone found a module to keep your fog lights on with your high beams? If so please share.
Thank you

Forscan can do that - it's called "bambi mode"

has anyone done the spe full lock diff kit???

and here is what it looks like ...
20201029_152933.jpg

I am not
I do not own forscan. Which one should I buy? I am not computer smart. Can I take my truck to someone to do this?

I am not

I do not own forscan. Which one should I buy? I am not computer smart. Can I take my truck to someone to do this?

Yes, I would suggest finding someone to do it for you then. Its not hard if you're computer savvy, however if you're not you can easily screw something up and get very lost very quickly. There is a whole thread on it on this site. Just ask in there see if anyone is local and able to help you out (a case of beer usually does the trick).

Anyone else have other cool mods they've come across?

I want to get that SPE CCV reroute and catch can. Will it throw a code? Will it smell in the cabin?

has anyone done the spe full lock diff kit???
I wanted it on my '18 and now my '21 but it kills the "locked diff" indicator on the dash which I don't like.

The spot lamp override is also desirable, but it's constant 12V and not keyed (coming soon they say).

I want to get that SPE CCV reroute and catch can. Will it throw a code? Will it smell in the cabin?

All questions I had also! Along with: Does it work?! The whole point is to remove all the oil from the system, but does it?!? A.K.A. - Is it worth it...

All questions I had also! Along with: Does it work?! The whole point is to remove all the oil from the system, but does it?!? A.K.A. - Is it worth it...
O it def does as it dumps to the atmosphere. The other questions i dont know yet, but want to.

I th
O it def does as it dumps to the atmosphere. The other questions i dont know yet, but want to.
I think you should direct those questions to Fordseniormaster

Great call on a thread idea. I’m learning tons. Just pulled the trigger on a billet drain valve and low temp thermostat from SPE thanks to this thread and this list and this forum. My credit card company loves me since joining this site, but my bank account is screaming for mercy! ??

it was a kit id'd on this forum ... designed specifically for the lariat grill. I will see if I can find it.

Has anyone installed this, CARLI FRONT DIFFERENTIAL GUARD, if so how hard is it to do?

Back