Arrived at Dealer

Gottabecampin

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Mine just arrived at dealer. Being prepped to pick up on Saturday. Ordered 1st week of Jan.

XLT heavily optioned. Diesel

Adding Katskinz leather and Lariat steering wheel to start.
IMG_5686 (002).JPG

Awesome,,,, looks like its getting ready to bust out of that prison

Say what? Saturday! Tell em to get that thing washed up for you, surely they could get it ready before then?

Good looking truck :cool:

Say what? Saturday! Tell em to get that thing washed up for you, surely they could get it ready before then?

Good looking truck :cool:
? The leather is being installed today and tomorrow. I can't break free from work until Saturday. All is good. I waited this long. A couple of days is nothing.

I'm excited. First new truck in 16 years. Been driving a 2500hd bowtie. I came over from the darkside ?

turned out great. Cool color combination. But just curious, why not get leather from the factory?

? The leather is being installed today and tomorrow. I can't break free from work until Saturday. All is good. I waited this long. A couple of days is nothing.

I'm excited. First new truck in 16 years. Been driving a 2500hd bowtie. I came over from the darkside ?

I came from a bowtie myself ?

Cost me $1300 vs lariat package that was a bit more. If it was ala carte, I would have.
That’s the one thing I don’t like with Ford is everything is wrapped up in these packages.
That looks really good. Wish I thought of it. My favorite is the XLT Tremor base model with no fog lights in bumper. Looks like a Tonka or old Stomper.

Congrats on the new Tremor! The interior looks great! I really like the two tone seats, it sets you apart from all of the other ones.

Plus you don't have to worry as much about burning your butt during the summer months ?

Latest Discussions

Back