ARE Overland camper shell and build mostly complete

Color match was great on the camper. Silver Spruce. Blacked out the grill and badges. Tinted the front windows along with light smoke on the headlights, turn signal on mirror caps and rear back up lights. ERG black matte vent visors. Added Rhino Rack feet & bars and bed lined my old Thule basket. Tuff skins lettering. Tail pipe extension. Had bumpers wrapped in khaki army green and will add that same color to hood line and lower door panels. I think I’m done for now...
Great looking color tremor and love your cap setup, was not sure about the cap but now I am sold on getting one. Thanks for posting great pics and helping spend some cash lol

Looks good, unfortunately my ARE Z series was damaged when I went to get it installed, so it got shipped back to the factory for repairs?
How long a lead time on the original cap order and how long to get it back
Was quoted lead time of 60-90 days minimum

Color match was great on the camper. Silver Spruce. Blacked out the grill and badges. Tinted the front windows along with light smoke on the headlights, turn signal on mirror caps and rear back up lights. ERG black matte vent visors. Added Rhino Rack feet & bars and bed lined my old Thule basket. Tuff skins lettering. Tail pipe extension. Had bumpers wrapped in khaki army green and will add that same color to hood line and lower door panels. I think I’m done for now...
Thinking of getting a camper and putting an ikamper on it . How much weight can that hold?

^ ARE has the CX HD (cab height)/MX HD (mid height)and SnugTop has the Sportsman package you can add on most of their caps that increases weight rating to 500lbs. The standard capacity of 100-150lbs wouldn't be enough for a tent.

20201027_123932.jpg

Back