Anyone using crypto to pay for their truck

Andrewm

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Tesla
Just curious who is using their crypto to pay for their truck

I use 3Commas and just wanted to invest $1k and let the AI do its thing. I make on average $15day and will take $200mon out to pay for insurance or something. As I get more and more money in there I’ll increase what the AI uses.

i have a friend make $20k on doge, another make $60k on xrp, and another make… not kidding $250k on eth. Obviously I’m not making that off a $1k investment… I do mostly stocks but that is for retirement. Crypto is my play money for now

Id love to learn more about it. I honestly cant wrap my mind around crypto. i just don't get it. i want to get it, but not sure how lol
I like Binance.US but if you’re outside the us, you could use binance.com. Regardless, you just make an account, get verified (I honestly had to record myself reading a statement and it took 2wks to get verified), then deposit money. You have to worry about capital gains but they give you the forum of all profits for tax purposes. I could get into how to get around that but it’s pretty easy to do… basically use the binance.com and don’t get verified. Use the binance.us to transfer bnb token or something and eat the transfer cost and now the us gov can’t see what you have. I honestly don’t do that because it isn’t worth getting caught.

there are tons of sites. Crypto.com and uphold.com are user friendly but honestly, binance has the lowest transaction cost and isn’t that hard to understand.

you can do a buy order on say bitcoin at maybe $35k and if it falls to that, it will auto buy. Then set a sell order at $40k and when it hits that, it auto sells. You do not need to buy a whole coin, just anything $10 or more.

never put all your eggs in one basket, and same goes for buying and selling. Crypto is risky. One news story or Elon musk tweet can make are break things.

Just curious who is using their crypto to pay for their truck

I use 3Commas and just wanted to invest $1k and let the AI do its thing. I make on average $15day and will take $200mon out to pay for insurance or something. As I get more and more money in there I’ll increase what the AI uses.

i have a friend make $20k on doge, another make $60k on xrp, and another make… not kidding $250k on eth. Obviously I’m not making that off a $1k investment… I do mostly stocks but that is for retirement. Crypto is my play money for now
Not the truck but I'm thinking of using it to buy a new 5th wheel toy hauler. I haven't touched it since the big crash a few years ago. It would be even more amazing if I could find a dealer that would take it in currency.

never put all your eggs in one basket, and same goes for buying and selling. Crypto is risky. One news story or Elon musk tweet can make are break things.
Just like any investment, only put in what you are willing to lose. Because of its intense volatility, I made most of my gains by following the popular enthusiasts and getting in on the pump and dumps. Risky but it has paid off well. I haven't pulled anything out yet. I've been in the camp of wait until it hits $0 or something astronomically high, but the new toy hauler seems tempting.

I like Binance.US but if you’re outside the us, you could use binance.com. Regardless, you just make an account, get verified (I honestly had to record myself reading a statement and it took 2wks to get verified), then deposit money. You have to worry about capital gains but they give you the forum of all profits for tax purposes. I could get into how to get around that but it’s pretty easy to do… basically use the binance.com and don’t get verified. Use the binance.us to transfer bnb token or something and eat the transfer cost and now the us gov can’t see what you have. I honestly don’t do that because it isn’t worth getting caught.

there are tons of sites. Crypto.com and uphold.com are user friendly but honestly, binance has the lowest transaction cost and isn’t that hard to understand.

you can do a buy order on say bitcoin at maybe $35k and if it falls to that, it will auto buy. Then set a sell order at $40k and when it hits that, it auto sells. You do not need to buy a whole coin, just anything $10 or more.

Sounds like you mess around with the "shitcoins" if you are into binance. That stuff is very sketchy.

Sounds like you mess around with the "shitcoins" if you are into binance. That stuff is very sketchy.
Who do you use? I use it for the low transaction cost. I make my money on tiny swings. Less than a 2% increase and I sell and buy back in at a lower cost too. When you have 50 trades a day, transaction cost are the biggest concern to me, not amount of options out there.

I have a little bit of everything, I only dabble with it and do not make much. I have made like 30 bucks off xrp and I have only lost money playing with small coins on the binance smart chain. Small amount of Ethereum too.

I have a little bit of everything, I only dabble with it and do not make much. I have made like 30 bucks off xrp and I have only lost money playing with small coins on the binance smart chain. Small amount of Ethereum too.
The small coins like raven or something I don’ttouch I let my AI use all the coins binance has to offer and ones that did not make me much money, I took out of what my AI sees. I’m down to 15. Ironically, wave, dash, and something else is my biggest money maker, not Ada or eth. Like I said though, I’m looking at micro swings, not holding. I have stocks for that and a pay someone who knows that better than me.

Besides the obvious like Coinbase, Robinhood supposedly doesn't charge fees.

For non popular exchanges you can use Binance as mentioned, Bittrex, or KuKoin for even less popular alts.

Besides the obvious like Coinbase, Robinhood supposedly doesn't charge fees.

For non popular exchanges you can use Binance as mentioned, Bittrex, or KuKoin for even less popular alts.
Coin base has a few I thought but robinhood you don’t actually own the coins. That’s a deal breaker

Okay, so I feel crypto is here to stay. I want in.

I want to dabble, not much money initially, what platforms are the best (preferably mobile friendly since I'm on the go most of the day.

and im thinking i want to dive in with Bitcoin, and then one more volatile, for potential high reward. low entry cost as my "lottery" ticket

I am in Crypto. I wish I had enough to pay for the truck 100%. Not a high roller, yet.

I use Coinbase, and it's been easy and solid.

I currently have the following "currency":

1) BTC
2) FORTH
3) ETH
4) ATOM
5) DOGE
6) LINK
7) AMP
8) SHIB

Growing up in Chicago I learned all I needed to know about 'crypto'. Vinny was all about crypto, nawmean?

As a serious investor I caution anyone that no single component of your portfolio, especially something as volatile as crypto, should comprise more than 4%. Nothing.

Back