Anyone received a PCO after placing truck order?

FordRelic

Tremor Buff
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy Vet
Current Ride
2021 Ford Tremor F350 XLT Oxford White
I have been trying to hold off on ordering my Tremor because I've been trying to get a PCO. I don't think that I can wait any longer, so I am planning on ordering my Tremor today.
So I'm wondering if anyone here has received a PCO after they ordered their Tremor? My thought is that Ford gives a PCO as an incentive to make a purchase, so why would they provide one after an order is placed? However, I've read here on the forum that the PCOs are handled by a separate marketing company, so maybe it doesn't matter that an order is in the Ford system?

I received my PCO about 3 weeks after I placed my order. The catch to waiting to order is that I was told by ford marketing that I have to take delivery by the expiration date mine came in October and has an expiration date of 1/3.
Good luck

I received my PCO a few weeks after ordering and used it no problem. I think as long as you receive it prior to pickup you can use it. Some guys have said the dealer locked it in early if it was going to expire before delivery. I wouldn’t wait on a PCO before ordering as you could be waiting for some time. Talk to your dealer and see what they say, but you do not have to have it before ordering, just at least before delivery.

I got a random PCO pop-up on ford.com after order, but prior to purchase that I used in August. I've since received two more direct offers in the mail.

Thank you everyone for the replies. I appreciate it! Now I know that at least there is a chance that I might receive one after the order is placed.

Last edited:
Yes. I received my $2k pco after placing my order and receiving my vin. I also received a second pco of $2k after my purchase. haha.

Thanks for replying and letting me know that there is some hope that I'll get a PCO after ordering. I did go to the dealership today and order my Tremor. They said it will arrive in about 8 weeks. I used the X-Plan pin that I got through the Mustang Club of America. This dealership has a $899 dealer fee, which the X-Plan cut to $100. That really sweetened the deal. Now, if only that PCO shows up in the next 8 weeks, I'll be golden!

Last edited:
I did go to the dealership today and order my Tremor. They said it will arrive in about 8 weeks. I used the X-Plan pin that I got through the Mustang Club of America. This dealership has a $899 dealer fee, which the X-Plan cut to $100. That really sweetened the deal. Now, if only that PCO shows up in the next 8 weeks, I'll be golden!

The $899 dealer fee would make me leery to do business with them. If they have a policy of ripping off unsuspecting buyers for that much, I know they will try other tricks to get more of your money. I hope it works out, but make sure you check all of the final paperwork.

The $899 dealer fee would make me leery to do business with them. If they have a policy of ripping off unsuspecting buyers for that much, I know they will try other tricks to get more of your money. I hope it works out, but make sure you check all of the final paperwork.

Thanks. I'll make sure to go over the paperwork carefully. Here in Florida, super high dealer fees are the norm instead of the exception.

Got my PCO after I ordered as well. Keep going to the Ford site. Build. Fill out surveys. Anytime you see a Ford pop up advertisement, click on it. Keep at it. You’ll get one.

I have received multiple since I leased my wife explorer, and since i bought my truck. So annoying. Luckily i had a 2500 one ahead of time.

I received mine 3 weeks after purchasing my order...

The dealership can look up your name/address in their system to see if you have an offer available. They verified I had one available and then I received a couple things in the mail after the fact.

The dealership can look up your name/address in their system to see if you have an offer available. They verified I had one available and then I received a couple things in the mail after the fact.

You're lucky you had one. I had them check and I don't.
Today I got a mailing from Ford but it was just a brochure for the Tremor.
Anyway, I'm okay with the deal I got on the Tremor and if I get a PCO before the purchase date, that will be great, but I'm not holding my breath.
The days sure do pass more slowly than usual, when you're waiting on a Tremor!

Not sure what PCO you guys are referring to. I got an add from Ford offering up to $2,000. But it expires on January 4 and is only for purchases from dealer stock. I placed my order on Monday the 23rd.

You're lucky you had one. I had them check and I don't.
Today I got a mailing from Ford but it was just a brochure for the Tremor.
Anyway, I'm okay with the deal I got on the Tremor and if I get a PCO before the purchase date, that will be great, but I'm not holding my breath.
The days sure do pass more slowly than usual, when you're waiting on a Tremor!

Trust me, I know. My tremor supposedly went into production on the 20th and haven't had any change in my tracking since then even though I'm seeing a lot of peoples switch from production to built/shipping within a couple days. :/ I'm in the same boat though, I need mine delivered before the beginning of January otherwise my PCO expires which would suck.

Not sure what PCO you guys are referring to. I got an add from Ford offering up to $2,000. But it expires on January 4 and is only for purchases from dealer stock. I placed my order on Monday the 23rd.

I was asking if anyone received a PCO, in time to use it towards their purchase, after they placed their order for a Tremor. I placed my order on November 24th. That's a bummer that the one you received is only good for dealer stock.

Check with your dealer on the dealer stock clause, as it is entirely up to them. My $2500 PCO says from dealer stock and also expires on 1/4/21. My dealer said he would honor it as long as I got my VIN before the PCO expired. I ordered on 11/5 and received my VIN two weeks later.

Technically, it is in the dealers stock the day they receive the VIN from Ford, so I do not think they are bending the rules.

Trust me, I know. My tremor supposedly went into production on the 20th and haven't had any change in my tracking since then even though I'm seeing a lot of peoples switch from production to built/shipping within a couple days. :/ I'm in the same boat though, I need mine delivered before the beginning of January otherwise my PCO expires which would suck.

Again, check with your dealer. Mine is honoring the PCO that expires on 1/4/21 and it probably will not arrive until the end of January.

Back