Anyone purchase in Denver?

MD28

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
I am currently working with Larry H Miller in Lakewood and Interstate Ford in Dacono even though it's a bit of a haul because they have the Costco Auto Buyers plan. Thought it would be good to do a little shopping around. Thought it would also be good to put the feelers out on here to see if anyone has any good recommendations. Thanks!

Yesterday I concluded a purchase of a F250 Tremor at O’Meara Ford Thornton. Sales manager, salesman, finance were all great to work with. My salesman name was Pierre. He knew his trucks and as he was young and new to auto sales he was not pushy and very helpful. I will start there first in a couple of years. Sorry they don’t have another one on the lot but I would check on what they might have coming in or ask Pierre to see if he could get one from a regional search.

Castle rock Ford has a lifetime warranty on the powertrain for free.
Phil long, Littleton has a Costco account about 1000 bucks off invoice

Those are good tips if some one feels they can afford to shop price. Needed the features of a Tremor and a 250 truck to accomplish a rebuild in the mountains under difficult weather and road conditions. It seems that Tremor trucks are not plentiful and build time are long and uncertain. I was treated well on my Ranger trade in but didn’t dicker much on the MSRP.

Great to know. Thank you! I wonder why Costco sent me way out to Dacono!?

Yesterday I concluded a purchase of a F250 Tremor at O’Meara Ford Thornton. Sales manager, salesman, finance were all great to work with. My salesman name was Pierre. He knew his trucks and as he was young and new to auto sales he was not pushy and very helpful. I will start there first in a couple of years. Sorry they don’t have another one on the lot but I would check on what they might have coming in or ask Pierre to see if he could get one from a regional search.
Will do. I appreciate the info!

Great to know. Thank you! I wonder why Costco sent me way out to Dacono!?
There aren’t many Tremors out there available. I had a friend who had access to national inventories and he said in Texas they are marking up as much as 7K. By chance I jumped on one in Denver just as a dealer got it in.

Im in Denver, and i actually drove down to farmington NM, to Ziems. Carlos took care of me through and through. Freeway ford was a dick, and larry miller is shady as hell. (Dont mind the fact that all their sales people are 20 somethings with no idea) I know people at Phil long, but they just couldnt get me where i needed to be price wise on my trade in. Since Farmington is mainly an oil and gas town, they really are hurting for business. so they offered me 4k more on trade. Which was worth the 6 hour drive.

I had good luck with Loveland ford. They were the cheapest I could find. I live in San Diego. It really depends on the market at the time you are buying. I wish I would have just ordered my truck.

There aren’t many Tremors out there available. I had a friend who had access to national inventories and he said in Texas they are marking up as much as 7K. By chance I jumped on one in Denver just as a dealer got it in.
Thanks for the heads up. I've gotten a few prices back, all of them coming right in around invoice price +/- $500. Now just checking to see which dealers have Super Duty allocation so I am not waiting around for months and months to take delivery.

I had good luck with Loveland ford. They were the cheapest I could find. I live in San Diego. It really depends on the market at the time you are buying. I wish I would have just ordered my truck.
Came out to CO to buy a truck? Nice! I lived in San Diego for a few years, great place but missed CO so I moved back. What makes you wish you ordered your truck?

Im in Denver, and i actually drove down to farmington NM, to Ziems. Carlos took care of me through and through. Freeway ford was a dick, and larry miller is shady as hell. (Dont mind the fact that all their sales people are 20 somethings with no idea) I know people at Phil long, but they just couldnt get me where i needed to be price wise on my trade in. Since Farmington is mainly an oil and gas town, they really are hurting for business. so they offered me 4k more on trade. Which was worth the 6 hour drive.
Glad u got one. I had a bad experience in Ft Collins but got it done in Denver. Enjoy your Tremor

Good to know. I will look into this for sure. Thanks!

Came out to CO to buy a truck? Nice! I lived in San Diego for a few years, great place but missed CO so I moved back. What makes you wish you ordered your truck?
I ended up looking all over the western United States for a lariat ultimate in iconic silver or magnetic grey. I wanted the truck to have 360 camera and supplemental heater. I couldn’t find it with or without the tremor package. So I bought a platinum nontremor with the intention of putting a Carli kit on it. Looking back I should have just ordered exactly what I wanted. I love the platinum interior but, I love the exterior of the lariat sport and the tremor would have satisfied my need to lift it.

I ended up looking all over the western United States for a lariat ultimate in iconic silver or magnetic grey. I wanted the truck to have 360 camera and supplemental heater. I couldn’t find it with or without the tremor package. So I bought a platinum nontremor with the intention of putting a Carli kit on it. Looking back I should have just ordered exactly what I wanted. I love the platinum interior but, I love the exterior of the lariat sport and the tremor would have satisfied my need to lift it.
I feel you. I love the Platinum interior but like the black appearance package more. Especially considering the price difference between Lariat and Platinum. I personally don't care for the chrome look. I wish they would build the Lariat Ultimate with the nicer seats. Tough to get the best of both worlds.
I'm talking to a dealership with Super Duty allocation from the manufacturer, they are saying 8-10 weeks. We shall see!

Glad u got one. I had a bad experience in Ft Collins but got it done in Denver. Enjoy your Tremor
Was it Spradley? AVOID AVOID at all costs Spradley in Greeley. Was a complete cluster and they changed the deal after new management came in after we had agreed on price and had already ordered. I'm happy with my truck and it's over, but they were pulling shady crap and the new salesman (because the one I ordered with bailed after management change) was pleading with the GM to no avail.

Spradley group is the local Ford dealership in Cheyenne also so I have to deal with them for service unfortunately. No other options without driving an hour or more which just isn't convenient most of the time.

I found mine at Groove Ford. They received 3 in December and I got my antimatter blue one there. I had x plan so no negotiation skills required. Great and honest people to work with. They obviously had ample allocation to get them. Enough said....

I found mine at Groove Ford. They received 3 in December and I got my antimatter blue one there. I had x plan so no negotiation skills required. Great and honest people to work with. They obviously had ample allocation to get them. Enough said....
Thank you. I will definitely check out Groove as well.

Was it Spradley? AVOID AVOID at all costs Spradley in Greeley. Was a complete cluster and they changed the deal after new management came in after we had agreed on price and had already ordered. I'm happy with my truck and it's over, but they were pulling shady crap and the new salesman (because the one I ordered with bailed after management change) was pleading with the GM to no avail.

Spradley group is the local Ford dealership in Cheyenne also so I have to deal with them for service unfortunately. No other options without driving an hour or more which just isn't convenient most of the time.
Glad to know it wasn’t me. After 30 days of nothing and no returned calls I ordered in Denver. When I asked for my deposit back they treated me like dirt. The sales manager even left me sitting at the table and left for home out the back door. The final bill for my ranger less than 3 years ago at that location was close to 50K. They are my local dealer in FC. However, the Denver dealer took it up with them and both the salesman and his manager called me and left a message and I am to get my money back. I love my new Tremor took it up to my Mt property this past weekend.

Back