Anyone know that colors will be offered on the 2020 Tremor package ?

Boogieman

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
US Army
Current Ride
2018 F 150
What if any new colors will be offered ?

velocity blue ,white ,and silver that's what the owner of the dealership told me when I ordered mine

The 2020 order guide shows new colors as Iconic Silver, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Star White Metallic Tri-Coat and Velocity Blue. The deleted paint colors for 2020 are Ingot Silver, Magma Red, Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Tri-Coat and White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat.

The 2020 order guide shows new colors as Iconic Silver, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Star White Metallic Tri-Coat and Velocity Blue. The deleted paint colors for 2020 are Ingot Silver, Magma Red, Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Tri-Coat and White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat.

Thank You

I think the Iconic Silver will look good on the Tremor with the black grill. I have yet to see it in person, but it looks good in photos.

This might help you. Here's a preview of all the colors available on the 2020 Ford Super Dutys according to the fleet guide.

“Any color as long as it’s black.” ?
-Henry Ford

I’m guessing that because it is a package, and not its own model, it can probably be had in any of the 2020 colors. ?‍♂️

Got mine in Magnetic. Looks great with the Lariat Sport package to black out all the chrome.

Back