Anyone in East Texas interested in buying my stock wheels?

abill

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Oil Burning 2020 F-250 TREMOR
Current Ride #2
2018 Wrangler JL
Like the title says, I am tossing around the idea of new wheels so I am gauging interest in seeing if
anyone in the area would be interested in buying the stockers?

If you decide to divide them for some reason, I would be interested in one as a matching spare. Thanks

If you decide to divide them for some reason, I would be interested in one as a matching spare. Thanks

I don't mind dividing them up but would need to have all 4 "sold" before I can commit to it. Don't want to end up with 1, 2 or 3 and then someone wanted a set. lol

I haven't actually. I don't mind craigslist but wanted to try here first. Was 900 for just wheels or was that with tires?

I don't mind dividing them up but would need to have all 4 "sold" before I can commit to it. Don't want to end up with 1, 2 or 3 and then someone wanted a set. lol
I am down for a matching spare also. Depending on price I could buy the remaining three?

So, it seems that there are several here that might be interested. I would love to get $800 bucks out of them. Would $200 each be OK?

Tx4x4 has expressed interest and willing to take all 4. That being said, I committed to him yesterday evening, pending my new ones arriving of course.

Started a new post but I bought all 4 from abill and now have 3 spare wheels for sale for those still interested in a matching spare. $200ea.

Last edited:
Just wheels or with tires?
Selling as set or willing to split?

Back