Anyone have 8 factory lugs to sell?

Mountain Man

Tremor Fiend
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
After realizing recently that my acorn style lugs on my Method wheels will not work on my factory spare, I'm looking to buy a set of 8 factory lugs. Anybody have some they'd like to sell?

Last edited:
bump......

( when I get my custom wheels and larger tires the plan is to use the stock wheels and tires in the winter)

I may when my truck finally gets here, but don't yet. From what I've seen, Ford leaves the chrome plated lugs on the black rims. May be different on the sport package, but if my truck has chrome lugs, I will be swapping to black.

I may when my truck finally gets here, but don't yet. From what I've seen, Ford leaves the chrome plated lugs on the black rims. May be different on the sport package, but if my truck has chrome lugs, I will be swapping to black.
Sport has chrome! I ordered sum black ones from method with my wheels.

Not any more on mine, seems "cheap"on Fords part to include chrome nuts
Yea and if you take the Ford lugs off you lose the caps as well I got black lugs lock for mine and I didn't care for the front cap but the back cap I wanted to keep so it looks weird with 4 chrome lugs and 4 black lugs but they can't steal my wheel easily

Back