Anyone getting anything better than X-Plan right now?

ICT Tremor

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 KR Ultimate Tremor
First post here!

Looking to order a Tremor soon, and I'm not having much luck getting anything below X-Plan. This includes some national-level high volume, low margin type of dealers. I know deals aren't out there right now, but I guess I hoped to at least get X-Plan (or invoice) and maybe split the 3% holdbacks, so another 1.5%. X-Plan looks to be 5-6% depending on configuration, so coming from the 1/2 ton world where just showing up at the dealer gets you 20%, makes these trucks damn expensive, to state the obvious I guess.

Keep hoping a PCO will pop up, but the distribution of those don't seem to make a lot of sense. Have done a number of the recommendations repeatedly.

Still waiting on a Costco quote, but I assume it will be real close to X-Plan.

A person on FB posted that Costco got them $1,000 below invoice on a Tremor.

A person on FB posted that Costco got them $1,000 below invoice on a Tremor.
I just got off the phone with a dealer with respect to Costco price. He advised that X-Plan would still beat it. I don't think the Costco price is consistent like the X-Plan, so that kinda sucks. Basically have to shop Costco dealers.

Dealerships still make money if they sell at invoice minus 3%.

Make sure they have an allocation for a Super Duty so you don't have to wait forever.

Interesting... None of the dealers in my area work with Costco so I don’t have that option anyway.

Interesting... None of the dealers in my area work with Costco so I don’t have that option anyway.
Me either, actually. This was a dealer about 200 miles away in another metro. If you call the Costco Auto Program they'll look to find the closest participating dealer, and then send your info to whoever that is. That's at least how I got my answer above.

Dealerships still make money if they sell at invoice minus 3%.

Make sure they have an allocation for a Super Duty so you don't have to wait forever.
The dealer I plan to work with (if all I can find is X-Plan) is a fairly major player in the central US - Woodhouse Ford outside of Omaha. Can find them mentioned on this site actually in related threads. I'm about 300 miles away from them, and my Dad who lives in Omaha has bought from them.

Anyways, I would THINK they would get a special order pretty quick (relative), due to their volume.

The dealer I plan to work with (if all I can find is X-Plan) is a fairly major player in the central US - Woodhouse Ford outside of Omaha. Can find them mentioned on this site actually in related threads. I'm about 300 miles away from them, and my Dad who lives in Omaha has bought from them.

Anyways, I would THINK they would get a special order pretty quick (relative), due to their volume.
No doubt they should have an allocation for you. Ask them if they can give you a higher priority code like a 10. I don't know why or how they assign the priory codes on orders. But a 10 will make it happen fast.

No doubt they should have an allocation for you. Ask them if they can give you a higher priority code like a 10. I don't know why or how they assign the priory codes on orders. But a 10 will make it happen fast.
Well... salesman I'm speaking with didn't know how allocation worked either. Bascially speaking with him in real time via an email thread. He just said the allocation codes were for fleet, retail, and orders, but he wasn't sure beyond that.

I'm self-employed, so getting it in before the end of the year obviously is a huge advantage when it comes to writing a check to uncle sam for the privilege of being a taxpayer.

Well... salesman I'm speaking with didn't know how allocation worked either. Bascially speaking with him in real time via an email thread. He just said the allocation codes were for fleet, retail, and orders, but he wasn't sure beyond that.

I'm self-employed, so getting it in before the end of the year obviously is a huge advantage when it comes to writing a check to uncle sam for the privilege of being a taxpayer.
The sales manager would know if they have one.
I ordered my tremor late January 2020. Spent a bunch of time with my salesman. I have done business at that dealership since 1985. The salesmanager is also a customer of mine. He came over to say hi ( when I was at the desk with the salesman). The salesman told him, that I wanted a 350 Tremor. He paused and said yes I think we have an allocation for a Super Duty.

Life has been good ever since.

Invoice or $500 below invoice will be a good deal. At invoice price grocery stores make more on milk than dealers on new vehicles percentage wise....

My dealer gave me invoice minus $1000. And said any incentives available when the truck gets in.

@ICT Tremor, before you place an order, you should call Boeckman Ford, Kingfisher, OK, and check with them on price. They specialize in Super Duty trucks, and they order trucks allll the time. I ordered my F350 Tremor from Boeckman Ford. I couldn’t beat their price; and believe me, I tried!
888-222-0685 is their sales #
If you speak w/Boeckman’s please tell them Todd C. pointed you their way.
...and please let me know if you do—I think it’ll be worth your time to at least get a quote from them.

Last edited:
Yea I had to go to Texas here in CA there getting sticker they know they got yea short supply I just kept shopping got lucky one showed up at dealer

First post here!

Looking to order a Tremor soon, and I'm not having much luck getting anything below X-Plan. This includes some national-level high volume, low margin type of dealers. I know deals aren't out there right now, but I guess I hoped to at least get X-Plan (or invoice) and maybe split the 3% holdbacks, so another 1.5%. X-Plan looks to be 5-6% depending on configuration, so coming from the 1/2 ton world where just showing up at the dealer gets you 20%, makes these trucks damn expensive, to state the obvious I guess.

Keep hoping a PCO will pop up, but the distribution of those don't seem to make a lot of sense. Have done a number of the recommendations repeatedly.

Still waiting on a Costco quote, but I assume it will be real close to X-Plan.
Very pricey no good deals in CT on what is left in inventory. Ordering now 2021s

I had no problems in NJ. Went between 3 dealerships who were all $500-$1000 under invoice to order the 2021 Tremor. Only deciding factor for me was trade allowance and allocation. So I ended up $800 under invoice and a guaranteed price on trade whenever the new one shows up,. I have X-plan but with the PCO issues that occur it was well worth it to go non X-plan to be able to guarantee the PCO.

My dealer in CT willing take my 19 diesel on trade after year owning giving me 100% what I paid and discount 5% off sticker before rebates on 81K loaded diesel lariat truck. seems pretty good to me not sure how others get more off. Honestly amazed to get what I paid and take home brand new car and not deal with wait and truck shipped same way I would order it.

Back