Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. Air Force
Current Ride
2021 Ford F250 Tremor, Iconic Silver, 7.3L
Current Ride #2
2014 Chevrolet Cruze turbo diesel
Any owners in the first state? I know my local (Milford) dealer has sold a few. A red one and a black one.

Any owners in the first state? I know my local (Milford) dealer has sold a few. A red one and a black one.
New forum member here, first post, live in New Castle county! Very happy to see guys from Delaware here. My 22 Tremor has been ordered and I have a vin but no build just yet. I have been starting to inform myself based on the great information within this site. Great forum here so I signed up!

I love cars and trucks and started off as a BMW enthusiast. I absolutely loved my E46 M3 and had built a very nice vehicle, but after starting a family and changing careers etc I have not been able to enjoy a personal vehicle until now, many many years later.

So I'm excited to be part of a forum again and to receive my first large truck as my incoming 22 Antimatter Blue Tremor with blackout is coming soon!

First question?! What shop would you guys trust for routine maintenance, mods, etc ?

New forum member here, first post, live in New Castle county! Very happy to see guys from Delaware here. My 22 Tremor has been ordered and I have a vin but no build just yet. I have been starting to inform myself based on the great information within this site. Great forum here so I signed up!

I love cars and trucks and started off as a BMW enthusiast. I absolutely loved my E46 M3 and had built a very nice vehicle, but after starting a family and changing careers etc I have not been able to enjoy a personal vehicle until now, many many years later.

So I'm excited to be part of a forum again and to receive my first large truck as my incoming 22 Antimatter Blue Tremor with blackout is coming soon!

First question?! What shop would you guys trust for routine maintenance, mods, etc ?
Routine stuff I'm leaving to my local dealer, Hertrich Ford in Milford. My wife works for the auto group, so I know they will treat it right. I still don't have my first oil change yet. As for mods, not too sure. I had the Rhino Linings and a Bakflip cover installed in New Castle, but ours is stock other than that and is going to stay that way. I do see Trick Trucks in Millsboro has good reviews. Maybe there is something similar up your way.

We are going to be camping at Jellystone (in Lincoln) October 22-24. If anyone else is in the area, stop by. Working on a wicked Halloween display. For the kiddies, ya know. LOL. https://www.delawarejellystone.com/

so when we all gonna meet up? whats the delaware number up to now 4, 5?

yeah it would be great for us to shop talk about good places to get work done too, headers, routine maintenance, suspension, need to find a good shop I can trust.

Back