Anyone from CT or nearby?

cshandrow

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2012 F150 Lariat
I am about to pull the trigger and order a 2021 Tremor, however, the wife wants to see one in person before hand. No dealer, for obvious reasons, has one on their lot so I was hoping someone on here might be interested in showing off their Tremor so I can join the club ?

We are located in Newtown CT.

I live in CT but my truck is still not in yet, however there are a few dealers that have 20’s in stock.
Park City Ford has one
Columbia Ford has like 4
Tasca Ford has a few
Litchfield Ford
Family Ford
United Ford

Hope this helps & the worst part about ordering is the WAIT!!
?

Not sure how I missed some of these. ?‍♂️ probably going to bring her down to Park City Ford.

I’m in Guilford, if you strike out at the dealer for some reason. 3300 miles so far and love it.

I am about to pull the trigger and order a 2021 Tremor, however, the wife wants to see one in person before hand. No dealer, for obvious reasons, has one on their lot so I was hoping someone on here might be interested in showing off their Tremor so I can join the club ?

We are located in Newtown CT.
I live in Norwalk CT the best selection is at Sarat Ford over CT line. They own Enfield dealer too and even let me take new diesel home for weekend. I saw the one in Park City and is 250 gas and no sport package and no cameras and was looking at F350 new diesels vs gas as well as what the cameras are like in this truck . I feel the sport package really captures what the tremor all about so seeing it in chrome does not really change appearance overall.

I live in CT but my truck is still not in yet, however there are a few dealers that have 20’s in stock.
Park City Ford has one
Columbia Ford has like 4
Tasca Ford has a few
Litchfield Ford
Family Ford
United Ford

Hope this helps & the worst part about ordering is the WAIT!!
?
I claimed the one at Family!

LOL not sure the wife really cares but she needs to be part of the decision. Someone wrote a really good article on this. When I had my 150 my wife would always point out trucks that were bigger than mine. When I got my 350 she still thought she saw trucks that were bigger than mine. When I told her I was thinking about ordering a 250 tremor she was convinced that the 350 is bigger - so just to make her happy I went with the 350. Not that she drives any of my vehicles - she just likes the feeling of sitting up high. What is it with women and the size thing anyway?

I believe she is mostly concerned with the 5 times a year she needs to drive it, getting her behind the wheel now for a short drive will give her a few months to mentally prepare herself for the size of the truck. Who knows, perhaps she will decide the 360 camera is worthy enough option :p

I hear that - I got the 360 degree camera just because I want her to be able to drive it. I figure if I show her how to use the camera, she at least she will be able to see what is around her and be a little more comfortable driving a larger vehicle.

So who is picking up the tremor from Park City Ford before I bring it for a test drive with my wife this afternoon... :cry:

Back