Anyone for Antimatter Blue?

Antimatterbluetremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Jeep
I am in Montana, and I just put in an order for a 2021 Antimatter Blue F350 Lariat ultimate Tremor today, I can't seem to find many pictures on it, a few online but not much with the tremor package. Anyone else put in an order? I will update when I get a VIN and a build date. Also anyone have any luck with the Ford private cash offer?

I am in Montana, and I just put in an order for a 2021 Antimatter Blue F350 Lariat ultimate Tremor today, I can't seem to find many pictures on it, a few online but not much with the tremor package. Anyone else put in an order? I will update when I get a VIN and a build date. Also anyone have any luck with the Ford private cash offer?
You are the first one Brother. Congrats if you placed your order. I think it should look sick.

And any pics you have seen on 2021s I believe are 2020s. I know it says 2021 on pics but when you check out old 2020 pics for that model year they show the same pics they are now showing with 2021. I ordered a 2021 Platinum in Iconic Silver on 8/24 and have been searching for any pics of the 2021 Super Dutys.

And any pics you have seen on 2021s I believe are 2020s. I know it says 2021 on pics but when you check out old 2020 pics for that model year they show the same pics they are now showing with 2021. I ordered a 2021 Platinum in Iconic Silver on 8/24 and have been searching for any pics of the 2021 Super Dutys.
Yea I sort of figured that, the color samples that I saw in the dealership do look pretty good. Well once I pick it up (whenever that may be), I will post pictures.

where in Montana? I'm interested in seeing this color in person

I put up the Antimatter Bronco picture earlier, I’ll place it below again, to me it’s amazing. That’s the color I would have gone with if it was available on the 20’s. If I’m able to swing a Bronco it will be 2dr Badlands in Antimatter Blue.
37419B05-1EE8-44ED-956E-6350C3176ACD.jpeg

What is the consensus on the difference between blue jeans and antimatter? My truck is blue jeans. My 4 y.o. daughter picked the color. She calls it “blueberry”. The name would bother me if it was a little chevy, but since it is a burly tremor, I’m good with it.

I put up the Antimatter Bronco picture earlier, I’ll place it below again, to me it’s amazing. That’s the color I would have gone with if it was available on the 20’s. If I’m able to swing a Bronco it will be 2dr Badlands in Antimatter Blue.
View attachment 5418
Yea I saw that picture it’s just hard to appreciate the color without a direct side shot lol. But nonetheless it looks good.

What is the consensus on the difference between blue jeans and antimatter? My truck is blue jeans. My 4 y.o. daughter picked the color. She calls it “blueberry”. The name would bother me if it was a little chevy, but since it is a burly tremor, I’m good with it.
I think antimatter is darker with a touch more red and it looks like more flake the blue jeans. I like blue jeans on the Tremor but it looks bland on the 150 at least from my eyes. Antimatter looks to be more like Kona Blue.
Kona Blue GT500
E6491E9B-CEDA-47B0-929D-CC13301B1232.jpeg

I would love to have a Kona Blue Fiesta ST with Orange Recaro’s.

They seem very similar.

I like it over Blue jeans will be a great choice. I like that Ford is changing up the colors a bit.

I ordered a 2021 f250 tremor oct 2 I chose the antimatter blue/ grey two tone. I also can't find this color anywhere. I think it will look fabulous.... Congrats on your f350. Now we sit and wait.....

@DocktorsOarders posted this recently...

Put in my order after nearly a year of deliberation today. Antimatter & stone grey F350 lariat 7.3. Basically fully optioned out, except with some non-luxury things like the bench seat (which is why we got a lariat vice higher) and no carpet; and the things that they won’t let you get with a bench seat like power boards (because they have anything to do with each other).

Coming from a F150 with the heavy duty payload package. Not looking forward to a new car payment; but am looking forward to the truck!

I so want this color, but ultimately I think my car side is telling me that - as if I'm ordering a 911 or M2 or something. The practical truck guy side of me says it would be a terrible choice for a massive HD pickup, even moreso in Lariat Sport trim. We'll see if the devil on one shoulder or the angel on the other wins out.

Back