Anyone for Antimatter Blue?

Antimatterbluetremor

Tremor Member
Current Ride
Jeep
I am in Montana, and I just put in an order for a 2021 Antimatter Blue F350 Lariat ultimate Tremor today, I can't seem to find many pictures on it, a few online but not much with the tremor package. Anyone else put in an order? I will update when I get a VIN and a build date. Also anyone have any luck with the Ford private cash offer?

Iron Man

Founding Member
Current Ride
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Current Ride #2
Future Owner Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor F350
I am in Montana, and I just put in an order for a 2021 Antimatter Blue F350 Lariat ultimate Tremor today, I can't seem to find many pictures on it, a few online but not much with the tremor package. Anyone else put in an order? I will update when I get a VIN and a build date. Also anyone have any luck with the Ford private cash offer?
You are the first one Brother. Congrats if you placed your order. I think it should look sick.

Iron Man

Founding Member
Current Ride
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Current Ride #2
Future Owner Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor F350
And any pics you have seen on 2021s I believe are 2020s. I know it says 2021 on pics but when you check out old 2020 pics for that model year they show the same pics they are now showing with 2021. I ordered a 2021 Platinum in Iconic Silver on 8/24 and have been searching for any pics of the 2021 Super Dutys.

OP
A

Antimatterbluetremor

Tremor Member
Current Ride
Jeep
And any pics you have seen on 2021s I believe are 2020s. I know it says 2021 on pics but when you check out old 2020 pics for that model year they show the same pics they are now showing with 2021. I ordered a 2021 Platinum in Iconic Silver on 8/24 and have been searching for any pics of the 2021 Super Dutys.
Yea I sort of figured that, the color samples that I saw in the dealership do look pretty good. Well once I pick it up (whenever that may be), I will post pictures.

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
where in Montana? I'm interested in seeing this color in person

richtor

Tremoraholic
Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
I put up the Antimatter Bronco picture earlier, I’ll place it below again, to me it’s amazing. That’s the color I would have gone with if it was available on the 20’s. If I’m able to swing a Bronco it will be 2dr Badlands in Antimatter Blue.
37419B05-1EE8-44ED-956E-6350C3176ACD.jpeg

Hank.

Tremor Member
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 7.3 Tremor
What is the consensus on the difference between blue jeans and antimatter? My truck is blue jeans. My 4 y.o. daughter picked the color. She calls it “blueberry”. The name would bother me if it was a little chevy, but since it is a burly tremor, I’m good with it.

OP
A

Antimatterbluetremor

Tremor Member
Current Ride
Jeep
I put up the Antimatter Bronco picture earlier, I’ll place it below again, to me it’s amazing. That’s the color I would have gone with if it was available on the 20’s. If I’m able to swing a Bronco it will be 2dr Badlands in Antimatter Blue.
View attachment 5418
Yea I saw that picture it’s just hard to appreciate the color without a direct side shot lol. But nonetheless it looks good.

richtor

Tremoraholic
Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
What is the consensus on the difference between blue jeans and antimatter? My truck is blue jeans. My 4 y.o. daughter picked the color. She calls it “blueberry”. The name would bother me if it was a little chevy, but since it is a burly tremor, I’m good with it.
I think antimatter is darker with a touch more red and it looks like more flake the blue jeans. I like blue jeans on the Tremor but it looks bland on the 150 at least from my eyes. Antimatter looks to be more like Kona Blue.
Kona Blue GT500
E6491E9B-CEDA-47B0-929D-CC13301B1232.jpeg

I would love to have a Kona Blue Fiesta ST with Orange Recaro’s.

Red Forman

Tremor Buff
They seem very similar.

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat sport
I like it over Blue jeans will be a great choice. I like that Ford is changing up the colors a bit.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge