Anyone else use their Tremor as strictly a pleasure vehicle?

My truck used to be for work but I have no idea what it's for now. I barely drive it at all anymore, especially since the recent break ins. Currently at 24k miles. What I'd like to use it for is road trips and also pull my raptor to offroad events.

Dang, I wish!

FCDBDB17-9FC9-4BD9-8A4A-B545CD70F84A.jpeg6734401C-7941-4AA0-9F2D-C46B7DD01DA9.jpeg4A20E92C-E147-4A18-941A-7E8B8447D52A.jpegDDB93A9B-266D-4B0B-93C0-86BD59397DE3.jpeg566E17CE-FE5B-4A46-A24E-A7B961880199.jpeg7720F79F-73B6-42A5-B10A-B57AC1F4DC42.jpegFE682865-D329-4FD2-9DD4-0780AD7DDEA8.jpeg9B98D438-53CB-408A-9355-B5D67BC2D707.jpeg152B2392-EEC9-42D3-9AEC-A061409C621E.jpegB031558D-2471-451E-82B0-9432ADE8D4BD.jpegD0CF4C56-35EC-4E8B-9A1D-E86CFDFBAB2C.jpegA89F94C2-8C38-40BE-BD95-90E878E9AA16.jpeg

I use mine as a daily driver, about ~3000 miles in 11 weeks of ownership. I live in northeast Illinois, right by the WI border, so likely very close to @PapaRaptor . The salt and winters conditions don’t bother me, I plow right through that stuff. Give it a good undercarriage wash-off every now and then, and some woolwax or fluidfilm and you’re all good. My truck wasn’t built to stand around all winter.

How are you liking that RSI cap? I am thinking about one. Curious about the hardware, latches, locks and hinges . Are they rugged and high quality unlike some other caps.
Yes, in another thread I have more pics. Well done, thought out and solid. Couple of small issues but
did a nice job following up.

I use mine as a daily driver, about ~3000 miles in 11 weeks of ownership. I live in northeast Illinois, right by the WI border, so likely very close to @PapaRaptor . The salt and winters conditions don’t bother me, I plow right through that stuff. Give it a good undercarriage wash-off every now and then, and some woolwax or fluidfilm and you’re all good. My truck wasn’t built to stand around all winter.
I can hit a golf ball to IL, we are reaally close also!

My truck used to be for work but I have no idea what it's for now. I barely drive it at all anymore, especially since the recent break ins. Currently at 24k miles. What I'd like to use it for is road trips and also pull my raptor to offroad events.
Frankly, this pisses me off. Although the f'n thieves weren't successful at stealing your truck, they were successful at stealing the joy of owning it.

MB

Any move out of NY is a good move.
My nephews step father is the deputy mayor of Cambridge. Lol
Thats a high ranking position, Haha . Cambridge has around 1600 people. Actually is a great community.

Thanks man! I got some good stuff on the underside!!!!!!!! :cool: ❄️❄️❄️

I hate this shitty weather Not sure why I live here in Winter.

I can't even enjoy Football since my beloved Green Bay Packers defense sucks :cry:

Hate to break it to you, bro, but your offense didn't exactly sparkle either. My condolences. At least you have your Tremor.

(our farm was near Mountain - north of Shawano)

Definitely 100% pleasure! I actually sold my '99 C5 Targa Top 6-speed Manual Corvette (128k miles driven) as part of the buy-down on my Tremor. Just did not drive the Vette at all, like <200mi/yr. Much of my pleasure time is duning at Dumont Sand Dunes in my Can-Am X3 Turbo R RC two seater. My Nissan Titan just wasn't up to the task of dragging a #10,000 trailer to the dunes. So yes, I LOVE my Tremor!

Bought mine August 29th, 2020. Currently has 9,225 miles on it. We did a 3 week cross country road trip two days after I brought her home towing our 32' TT. It's also my daily driver. I wish I had another daily driver (sport sedan or something) but until this COVID crap goes away I'm not buying another vehicle.

Headed to Lake George RV park for Memorial Day. Will be one of my first tows once I get mine broken in.
Heck yea. We do one of our local trips there every year and moose hillock as well.
Hit me up when you get up here. We can do a photo shoot. Lol

Mine will be the third vehicle in the rotation, it's mostly just to pull my Jeep around the country.

Strictly Pleasure and Travel ! (Weekly one day business travel of about 60 miles round trip)
Very happy with our 7.3L Lariat Ultimate Tremor and our 2018 4 wheel camper.
Took delivery in August and have done 2 trips to Big Bend National Park - going back end of Feb for a week.
Plan to go to North Rim of Grand Canyon and Parashant Natl Monument in May, Utah and Idaho later in the Summer.
Had the camper on a 2008 F-250 Powerstroke 2WD before the Tremor - the 7.3L is great on the highway and on the 4x4 roads. Do not do any towing and the payload rating was a good match. Averaging 11mpg.

Gotta love the Tremor+Hawk! All pleasure/travel miles for me too at ~11mpg. Have the truck since June and picked up the 2020 FWC in late August. Since then I've done Death Valley (twice), Grand Canyon (south rim), White Sands National Park, and visited family in Georgia and South Florida over the holidays. Now back in Nor Cal so truck is almost 14k miles already.

@Downhill I'll be going to North Rim of Grand Canyon and Parashant Natl Monument in May too, are you going with FWC owners tour? if so, looking forward to meet you there. Also going to Baja, MX in June.

Back