Anyone come across pictures of the new 2022 Tremors?

cbdsurf

Tremor Buff
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Lariat
First Responder
Paramedic Fire Captain
Has anyone come across new 2022 pictures? I heard new for the 2022 there is a Sport Package for the Lariat.

Here you go.
1615217099960.jpg

Apparently 22 MY Tremors have been available for order for a few months. My dealer said they are available. I'm confused as to why the 22 MY is not on Build & Price yet.

Are there any '22 MY REAL WORLD photos other than the Ford approved photos out there yet?

Apparently 22 MY Tremors have been available for order for a few months. My dealer said they are available. I'm confused as to why the 22 MY is not on Build & Price yet.

Are there any '22 MY REAL WORLD photos other than the Ford approved photos out there yet?
Unless they’re pictures of test mules driving around there won’t be. Production hasn’t started on them yet so none of them exist either in customer or dealer hands.

But yes, order banks for 22MY opened up in March. Don’t know when the online build tool usually opens up for a new model year.

Unless they’re pictures of test mules driving around there won’t be. Production hasn’t started on them yet so none of them exist either in customer or dealer hands.

But yes, order banks for 22MY opened up in March. Don’t know when the online build tool usually opens up for a new model year.
Thanx - I "assumed" they would be out in the real world by now since things started in March.

I called Ford, they told me by August 1st, 22MY build configuration should be available

I called Ford, they told me by August 1st, 22MY build configuration should be available
Sounds like something Mike Levine would say. Lol this happened on the Bronco forums last year as the build and price kept being delayed several months after the 'by' date.

Thanx - I "assumed" they would be out in the real world by now since things started in March.
Not an unreasonable assumption lol. Admittedly, production was originally supposed to have started by now (early June) but it’s been pushed back.

Back