Anyone added strobes yet?

stainless

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
2019 Toyota Land Cruiser
I drive my personal truck for work and I'm looking at adding strobes (white only or white/amber, no red) for the times when I'm parked on the shoulder or on a job site and the emergency flashers just aren't enough. I'd like to strobe as many of the factory LED lights as possible (DRLs, Fogs, Mirrors, Reverse, etc) then decide if I need to add more.

Has anyone used the wicked warnings flasher modules? They have a plug-in for the mirror lights and wire-in for the rest using the factory upfitter switches.

I'd like to hear any feedback or suggestions.
Thanks.

Im interested to see this as well. I live in snow country Northern NY, and am a volunteer firefighter. I respond a lot to calls in my POV, so i would like to add lights for when on scene. I use blue for when im responding. But also if its shitty out and im plowing or whatever.

Might give the super duty forums a shot. I’m sure I’m not the first to do this.

I drive my personal truck for work and I'm looking at adding strobes (white only or white/amber, no red) for the times when I'm parked on the shoulder or on a job site and the emergency flashers just aren't enough. I'd like to strobe as many of the factory LED lights as possible (DRLs, Fogs, Mirrors, Reverse, etc) then decide if I need to add more.

Has anyone used the wicked warnings flasher modules? They have a plug-in for the mirror lights and wire-in for the rest using the factory upfitter switches.

Thanks.

Have you seen this?

I build emergency vehicles for a living and have Had good results with using one of these for volunteer responders and Construction vehicles. It’s simple, plugs in to the OBD port and can be switch controlled or vehicle controlled (hold high beam for 2-3 seconds)

I have also done some added lights in stock Halogen housings, I wouldn’t add any hide-a-ways to the LED housings. Whelen, Feniex, Abrams are all good brands to look at for controllers and lights.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks.
Look into Feniex Cannons, they can be direct replacement and have several modes such as steady, strobe, etc.

Have you seen this?

I build emergency vehicles for a living and have Had good results with using one of these for volunteer responders and Construction vehicles. It’s simple, plugs in to the OBD port and can be switch controlled or vehicle controlled (hold high beam for 2-3 seconds)

I have also done some added lights in stock Halogen housings, I wouldn’t add any hide-a-ways to the LED housings. Whelen, Feniex, Abrams are all good brands to look at for controllers and lights.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Does this work on a 2020 or 2021 SuperDuty? I have looked around and can find them for 2020 F 150's or 2019 F250's, but i can't seem to find any that say they work with a 2020 or 2021 F250. I am a FF/EMT also and am looking for an available option.

Back