Any salesmen out there? :)

Gambler72

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
I know this page might be a bit biased but I’m on the fence between getting a Tremor. (Life long Ford man) but I am getting pulled to the Ram 2500 Laramie camp. Help pull me back! Haha. Anyone switch from Ram to Tremor? If so, what was your deciding factor?

Warpath

Lobber of midgets
Reaction Points
Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Shelby GT500
I know this page might be a bit biased but I’m on the fence between getting a Tremor. (Life long Ford man) but I am getting pulled to the Ram 2500 Laramie camp. Help pull me back! Haha. Anyone switch from Ram to Tremor? If so, what was your deciding factor?
I switched from a Ram to a Tremor. But my Ram was a 2009 3500 STX. It was not luxurious by any means. I only bought it for the Cummins engine. It was a great truck and I had zero problems with it. I just wanted to switch back to Ford. I get tired of certain brands quirks. All brands have them, and I need change after awhile.

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Blue Truck
Current Ride #2
Bigger Blue Truck
Only reason to consider the Ram is a Cummins. I miss my old tuned 24V 5.9. I don't miss the transmission troubles, rust and awful paint ) thank you FCA) and the Electrical problems. But I only had 5 or 6 of them so thats just my 2 cents worth. The Ram has good styling thats for certain. I agree with Warpath..... I need a change after a while. any brand new truck will be awesome ( for the first year or so).

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge