Any one wheel riders here

Funny you mention that your wife wanted one because my wife thinks I’m an asshole. Hahaha
Our wives must know each other!

I rode my first one last weekend camping. I could see getting one. Amazing range and speed. Very intuitive for those who used to snow board or skate board.

It’s here. Crash videos to follow

Attachments

• CBE6D748-C0DB-4451-BA3B-EE541F64AB01.jpeg
    CBE6D748-C0DB-4451-BA3B-EE541F64AB01.jpeg
    482.3 KB · Views: 11
Been meaning to buy for off-road use. We have a few boosted boards for the pavement. Used a one wheel with studded tires to get around s ski resort in Tahoe once. Magical.
I’ve been wanting a booster board for years now, the smaller one. I used the downhill style one before and it was ridiculously fast. There’s no way I could push that fast normally and definitely couldn’t stop the board without the regen brakes. 25-30 mph is crazyness on a skate board 😜

I’ve been wanting a booster board for years now, the smaller one. I used the downhill style one before and it was ridiculously fast. There’s no way I could push that fast normally and definitely couldn’t stop the board without the regen brakes. 25-30 mph is crazyness on a skate board 😜
I’m 43 and I feel and act like I’m 15 when I’m home with my kids. It’s amazing the fun you can have with “toys”

I think the board is cool but having a floating front end just does not work for me when it comes to my riding style. Too many opportunities to stub the leading edge and face plant. I have several evolve boards with off road wheels and transition between paved and unpaved regularly with no problems. I’ve also been on rail trails with my kids on their bikes and when they run out of steam I carry a push stick and help them along. Can’t see doing that with a one wheel.
67E10FE5-362A-449E-8442-4CEDA5961E77.jpeg

Back