Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I was wondering what a woman owner thinks of these Beasts. I used to curse way to much and have stopped dropping F Bombs. So if any Ladys were just viewing and not speaking up and conversing with all of us, especially from my earlier Crudeness. Sorry about. If there is a Lady out there Chime in Sweet Heart. We like to hear what you have to say.

I was wondering what a woman owner thinks of these Beasts. I used to curse way to much and have stopped dropping F Bombs. So if any Ladys were just viewing and not speaking up and conversing with all of us, especially from my earlier Crudeness. Sorry about. If there is a Lady out there Chime in Sweet Heart. We like to hear what you have to say.
Dang my Old Lady gave me an earful from that sweetheart comment. She said its SEXIST. Im just a guy being a guy. So what can i say. I tried just asking a question on Forum.

My wife asked the same thing. I responded of course there’s no women on the tremor forum. But I have no clue in truth. It was the only answer I could give lol

I show my wife stuff on here but she swears as much as I do so no harm no foul. Also she as about as interested in this forum as I am interested in her water colors.

I know there's representation from the female persuasion on Mustang and plenty of other automotive forums. There will be here too, if there isn't already. If it's like those others that I have experience with, they can be just as enthusiastic as any dude.

I have an old high school friend that wrenches regularly on her MG and VW bug. I love seeing her Facebook posts about wrenching, and secretly think I wish I woulda known back then. Though I'm guessing that's probably sexist to say or something too. And, I guess it's not a secret anymore, but I love my life anyway - wouldn't change anything. Happily married for 26 years, and my wife likes to help with my Cobra project whenever I need it. I'm sure she'll help with the Tremor, too. And I'm digging teaching my daughters about all things mechanical. Maybe they'll be the chicks on forums, schooling the boys, in 5 years or whenever. I'd be pretty proud of that!

Technically my wife is making the purchase even though I’m paying for over half of it with my trades. If she made the actual order this would have been strictly a work truck with hose out interior. No leather, no carpet, no sunroof or environmentally controlled seats. No complaining if the kids shoes are dirty or if they spill or drop food inside truck. Just a tow the camper and bring home the firewood/landscaping stuff truck. Since I’m trading my pilot that has all the nice stuff I wanted the truck to have it as well. You’ll likely never see her on here though because automotive forums are not her thing.

Technically my wife is making the purchase even though I’m paying for over half of it with my trades. If she made the actual order this would have been strictly a work truck with hose out interior. No leather, no carpet, no sunroof or environmentally controlled seats. No complaining if the kids shoes are dirty or if they spill or drop food inside truck. Just a tow the camper and bring home the firewood/landscaping stuff truck. Since I’m trading my pilot that has all the nice stuff I wanted the truck to have it as well. You’ll likely never see her on here though because automotive forums are not her thing.
Okay My Man. Well I got into it, with my most super cool and extremley gorgouse wife. She rides a Harley or used to. She is super Bad As. I got her really great seats for our 24 yr anniversary to Motley Crue at Citi Field with her other favorite Bands Poison and Def Leppard. It was cancelled.
Shes so awesome. So the sexist comment was brought up. She said I'm the biggest Flirt. She was complaining about that.
So I am what I am, and Dont need to go with sexist shit on here.
Sorry to bring Drama to this Awesome site. Ladies speak your mind, WOMEN.
Im not a good speller!!!!!!!!!! But I always speak from my HEART and SOUL.

Back