Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I called my dealer on Friday and he said they didn’t pull my order yet. I have that SHITTY Priority Code 19. Which I read it goes from 10-19. 10 being a major priority. I’m going to call my salesman again to see if I got a vin # in a couple of days. Or if I get word one of you had your orders pulled and hit a vin#. Then I can say so and so got his pulled please see what you can do for me. Please keep us all posted. Itching for any 2021 news. ESPECIALLY PICS FROM FORD SITES.

I am going to my dealership this evening to sign for some last minute changes that I made to my 2021 order. I was going to ask about production scheduling then.
I was also wonder why ford hasn’t updated their website for building a super duty to the 2021 models. They still give you the 2020 build colors and options.

I am going to my dealership this evening to sign for some last minute changes that I made to my 2021 order. I was going to ask about production scheduling then.
I was also wonder why ford hasn’t updated their website for building a super duty to the 2021 models. They still give you the 2020 build colors and options.
What priority code do you have. I had an 80 code when I made an order on 8-24 for a F-250. I then changed my order to a F350 and added a winch on 9/12 and the priority code changed to a 19. Ask the salesman if he can give you a 10 code to get yours quicker.

What priority code do you have. I had an 80 code when I made an order on 8-24 for a F-250. I then changed my order to a F350 and added a winch on 9/12 and the priority code changed to a 19. Ask the salesman if he can give you a 10 code to get yours quicker.
I haven’t been given a priority code, I will ask when I go there later today. When I ordered it back on August 18 my salesman told me that I should have it in November. I hope that is still the cases and that making some last minute changes didn’t bump me down the build schedule.

I have a priority code of 12, order has been in for nearly a month and I’ve heard nothing from my dealership. Not too concerned... but super anxious. This reminds me of the Harley Davison orders 20 plus years ago when their was a waiting list. I remember a Fatboy taking 14 months to get to you after ordering it. The wait sucked but the list of mods grew by the weeks. By the time you got it you had easily 10k of extras to put on it.

Ordered 8/17 talked to the dealer Saturday, and Nada on VIN.. hoping the shutdown between 20 & 21 is minimal as it is really just a paint change at this point

I ordered Friday (9/18) I have a priority code of 10. Dealer told me "it would be one hell of a Christmas present, but you'll likely see it in January or February."

He said I'll call you in a couple months with an update. I was able to order for invoice and I'll be able to take advantage of any rebates or offers when it arrives. Unfortunately for me my PCO of $2k and wife medical worker $500 off rebate can't be used until I get scheduled and a VIN.

I'm sure they'll have some similar rebates in January (fingers crossed) but all and all I think $5,500 off MSRP (invoice) is a fair deal for me. I'll be happy either way, I asked the dealer if I needed to put down a deposit and he laughed and said "If you don't claim it I'll sell it for sticker price."

Til then I'll keep driving this Raptor like I stole it, but can't wait to upgrade as I've really out grown this truck.

Ordered mid August, priority code 10. No word on anything yet.

I ordered Friday (9/18) I have a priority code of 10. Dealer told me "it would be one hell of a Christmas present, but you'll likely see it in January or February."

He said I'll call you in a couple months with an update. I was able to order for invoice and I'll be able to take advantage of any rebates or offers when it arrives. Unfortunately for me my PCO of $2k and wife medical worker $500 off rebate can't be used until I get scheduled and a VIN.

I'm sure they'll have some similar rebates in January (fingers crossed) but all and all I think $5,500 off MSRP (invoice) is a fair deal for me. I'll be happy either way, I asked the dealer if I needed to put down a deposit and he laughed and said "If you don't claim it I'll sell it for sticker price."

Til then I'll keep driving this Raptor like I stole it, but can't wait to upgrade as I've really out grown this truck.
You Lucky Dudes with great prioritiy codes. And yeah we all are lucky to have been able to order these Beasts at this point in our lives. Still check on a vin#. My salesman said they should have a vin pretty soon for me. Supposedly Ford started pulling orders on 9/17. Once yours is pulled they give a vin # immediately and you can follow your build on the
1600717836987.png

Dont get worked up about priority codes they mean nothing unless you know anything what priority your dealer is assigning on other orders and weather they have allocation or not...

Dont get worked up about priority codes they mean nothing unless you know anything what priority your dealer is assigning on other orders and weather they have allocation or not...
OK. Thanks for that. Im just really excited for them to pull and schedule my order. Patience is not one of my virtues. BUT LATELY IM STARTING TO GET BETTER WITH IT. AS ITS OUT OF OUR CONTROL :)

Let me join everyone here as a first time poster and soon-to-be Tremor owner. Ordered 9/1 with priority code 10 at a good sized dealer in SoCal. No news yet and my dealer has been pretty good in keeping me updated.
Ordered Stone Gray without the Black Appearance option since my wife wanted the tan camel interior which you can't get with the Black Appearance option. I know the black looks tough, but tan is more elegant. From perusing this great forum, except for one other member, no one else orders the tan leather? Stone Gray with tan interior, still looks rugged, but classic enough for the DW to drive.

Let me join everyone here as a first time poster and soon-to-be Tremor owner. Ordered 9/1 with priority code 10 at a good sized dealer in SoCal. No news yet and my dealer has been pretty good in keeping me updated.
Ordered Stone Gray without the Black Appearance option since my wife wanted the tan camel interior which you can't get with the Black Appearance option. I know the black looks tough, but tan is more elegant. From perusing this great forum, except for one other member, no one else orders the tan leather? Stone Gray with tan interior, still looks rugged, but classic enough for the DW to drive.
Welcome my man. It’s not what others think but what you and your old lady think. It’s a Tremor and you can pull a small building down with her. Great for you. Must show some pics when you get her. I hope she gets built quickly and perfectly for you. Great forum. Lots of knowledgeable people giving great advice. ??✌️???????

I ordered 9/15 with priority code 19, spoke to my dealer this morning and he said he’s hoping to have a vin later this week. I check in with him every few days so I’ll post something when I hear back.

Welcome my man. It’s not what others think but what you and your old lady think. It’s a Tremor and you can pull a small building down with her. Great for you. Must show some pics when you get her. I hope she gets built quickly and perfectly for you. Great forum. Lots of knowledgeable people giving great advice. ??✌???????

You're damn right IronMan! Who cares what other people think! Been lurking around for the past few weeks reading all the great stuff you all posts on here. Definitely keeps us excited! Too bad you're in the other side of the country. A meet and greet with beer and BBQ would be great! I own a brewery out here in SoCal and would love to host a few meet and greet for Tremor owners

I just placed my order this afternoon with a priority code 10. I'm not expecting a vin for a little while. Is the production start date still set for end of October?

Welcome my man. It’s not what others think but what you and your old lady think. It’s a Tremor and you can pull a small building down with her. Great for you. Must show some pics when you get her. I hope she gets built quickly and perfectly for you. Great forum. Lots of knowledgeable people giving great advice. ??✌???????
Ironman is right. But I think that build sound pretty sweet - can't wait to see the phots when she comes in. Welcome to the forum - is a pretty great place here.

Ironman is right. But I think that build sound pretty sweet - can't wait to see the phots when she comes in. Welcome to the forum - is a pretty great place here.

Thanks! Looking forward to contributing as best I can!

You're damn right IronMan! Who cares what other people think! Been lurking around for the past few weeks reading all the great stuff you all posts on here. Definitely keeps us excited! Too bad you're in the other side of the country. A meet and greet with beer and BBQ would be great! I own a brewery out here in SoCal and would love to host a few meet and greet for Tremor owners
I always say I want to meet up and share some cold beers and share some laughs with all my new friends on this forum. So right on my man.
My Next buy is an RV. But as the song goes I need a truck to pull it. So next up an RV and West Coast bound. And Texas,Arizona, Nevada,Wisconsin, and everywhere in between. I will definitely be looking you up my friend. I have a bunch of people I’d love to see. So until then can’t wait to see those pics of your beautiful ride. And send a pic of your brewery. I’d love to see it. ?

Oh yeah one more thing. I’m Don. I’m not into the comic book character “IRONMAN”. I used to be a NYC Union IRONWORKER. Putting up sycho skeleton of buildings. No roofs or walls. Picture an Real Life Size erector set for skyscrapers.So that’s why I put up Iron Man as my name. LOL.
Enjoy the site and they great people on it.

Back