Antimatter vs Blue Jeans comparison. Paint sheets

DocktorsOarders

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 F350 Platinum 6.7 with self added Black appearance and Tremor Packages!
Don't mind the new member status, but it's me, the FNG. I know a lot of people are wondering the color difference, and I know there are pics of the F150 and Bronco out there. My buddy owns a dealer, here in MI, and a customer of his has a SD coming in on the 24th of this month (tentatively speaking) and if no other trucks have already been posted then I will get those pictures up.

I was ready to order a Blue Jeans and as you all know, no longer available. AM is just too dark for me so I went with Star White but I wanted to share the chip sheets with you all. Maybe these will help a tad.

Attachments

• IMG_7699.jpg
    IMG_7699.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 3,621
  • IMG_7700.jpg
    IMG_7700.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 1,748
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. i actually like the darker blue hue of AM. I've got a blue jeans truck and i love the color

This is awesome. I have an Antimatter Blue Tremor coming in a few weeks and have been curious how different the color was going to be from the blue jeans color.

That is a LOT better visual then the 1"x.5" paint sample brochure the dealer gave me. AM looked black in mine.
Any chance you are bored enough to do a Magnetic vs Carbonized Grey? Or if you are really bored, throw in stone grey, lithium grey, and iconic silver.

Thanks for this, I have an antimatter blue scheduled for build date next week and tentative delivery date of the week of 11/16. I like the darker blue color, so seeing this makes me even happier that I chose it.

I have a two tone antimatter/ stone gray one coming. I like the darker blue. Thanks for this.

Back