Antimatter Blue

Wanabxtrm

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
CG
Current Ride
F150 HD
Wife wants blue. I want black or white two tone.

Considering antimatter blue... as it has a strong black to blue color shift. Don’t really like the current blue.

There’s some good examples on the bronco forums.

This is also a good comparison.

What I can’t figure out though, is in the unlabeled ‘shade’ shot of the colored Jerry cans which one is antimatter, or if it’s missing. (I count 11 labeled colors and only 10 in the unlabeled shot).

Anyone have any idea??

Considering antimatter blue... as it has a strong black to blue color shift. Don’t really like the current blue.

What I can’t figure out though, is in the unlabeled ‘shade’ shot of the colored Jerry cans which one is antimatter, or if it’s missing. (I count 11 labeled colors and only 10 in the unlabeled shot).

Anyone have any idea??

The antimatter blue is very similar to blue jeans and I have a lot of people tell me my truck looks black when the lighting is low.

I like the color, or maybe I just like blue :)

F150 king ranch photo in antimatter blue...

Antimatter Blue 2021 F-150 King Ranch Chrome 25.jpgAntimatter Blue 2021 F-150 King Ranch Chrome 22.jpgAntimatter Blue 2021 F-150 King Ranch Chrome 43.jpg
From...

Anyone have any idea??
Between Area 51 and yellow.

Back