Another Raptor Convert

jwerley

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
F250 Platinum
We picked it up 2 weeks ago, drove 40 miles home and 12 hours later it was hooked up and heading out on a 400 mile camping trip for the long 4th weekend.

This replaces a Gen 2 Raptor, which I loved but as everyone knows it can't haul crap. Love this truck, already have Retrax installed and getting PPF. I would like some slightly more aggressive tires.

61497569869__57BFAA27-BD01-453E-9597-F949FDC7A1FE.jpg

Welcome! Sort of a convert here too but we kept the Raptor in the family. Both are awesome trucks

Welcome to the club!!

I converted too, but had a short stop with a 16 King Ranch Super Duty. Times I miss my 12 Raptor, was fun in the dunes, but could not haul what I needed. Just ordered the Bronco Wildtrak and that should replace my Raptor needs.

Welcome to the club, i loved my modded 19` raptor, but cant haul a 40ft toyhauler with it , lol

Lol, I traded my Gen 2 802a Raptor the day after you!!

my wife just couldn’t get rid of the Raptor so she convinced me to trade my Rubicon for the Tremor to be our dedicated RV truck. Hardly ever drove the Jeep anyway and it’s kinda tight with 2 car seats and a dog on any kind of trip.

my wife just couldn’t get rid of the Raptor so she convinced me to trade my Rubicon for the Tremor to be our dedicated RV truck. Hardly ever drove the Jeep anyway and it’s kinda tight with 2 car seats and a dog on any kind of trip.

I tried the wife keeping the raptor route multiple times but the wife’s explorer has 12 months on lease and she’s now waiting on her Bronco

Back