Another one of those "what options are missing?" posts

cookiemonster

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Hi folks,

I found a 2020 Tremor nearby that seems to check all the boxes and I think I'm ready to buy. I wanted to check here and see if there's anything that's obviously missing that should give me pause. Here are the options:

F350 6.7L diesel with Lariat with the sport and ultimate packages

Fifth wheel prep and gooseneck hitch kit
All weather floor mats
Moonroof
Rapid heat
Engine block heater
Adaptive cruise
UTT CAMERA PRO TRLR BACKUP AST - Ultimate trailer camera pro trailer backup assist (this one has a lot of abbreviations, but I think that's the idea)
Adaptive steering
Roof clearance lights
Windshield wiper de-icer
Upfitter switches
Universal garage door
397 amp alternator
Heated rear seat

Carpet delete would be nice, but not a deal breaker for me to grab a 2020 that's been sitting on a lot.

Been trying to figure out the winch situation. They're supposedly a WARN dealer, but they have no idea what I'm talking about. Even shared the part numbers that people on this forum have been sharing.

One other question - it's got the 11,500 pound GVWR - I think this is the max for the F350 Tremor, right? The payload sticker seems to line up with what other F350 owners have been sharing here, but figured it wouldn't hurt to double check.

Thanks for your help and input!

Hi folks,

I found a 2020 Tremor nearby that seems to check all the boxes and I think I'm ready to buy. I wanted to check here and see if there's anything that's obviously missing that should give me pause. Here are the options:

All weather floor mats
Moonroof
Rapid heat
Engine block heater
Adaptive cruise
UTT CAMERA PRO TRLR BACKUP AST - Ultimate trailer camera pro trailer backup assist (this one has a lot of abbreviations, but I think that's the idea)
Adaptive steering
Roof clearance lights
Windshield wiper de-icer
Upfitter switches
Universal garage door
397 amp alternator
Heated rear seat

Carpet delete would be nice, but not a deal breaker for me to grab a 2020 that's been sitting on a lot.

Been trying to figure out the winch situation. They're supposedly a WARN dealer, but they have no idea what I'm talking about. Even shared the part numbers that people on this forum have been sharing.

One other question - it's got the 11,500 pound GVWR - I think this is the max for the F350 Tremor, right? The payload sticker seems to line up with what other F350 owners have been sharing here, but figured it wouldn't hurt to double check.

dam sounds great I’d grab that if the price is right heated rear seats my kids love those ??

Hi folks,

All weather floor mats
Moonroof
Rapid heat
Engine block heater
Adaptive cruise
Adaptive steering
Roof clearance lights
Windshield wiper de-icer
Upfitter switches
Universal garage door
397 amp alternator
Heated rear seat

That truck has it all.......buy it!!!!!!!

Hi folks,

All weather floor mats
Moonroof
Rapid heat
Engine block heater
Adaptive cruise
Adaptive steering
Roof clearance lights
Windshield wiper de-icer
Upfitter switches
Universal garage door
397 amp alternator
Heated rear seat

It is at the standard max GVWR so good there if you are after max payload. It appears to be fully loaded other than the winch.

The winch kit is supposed to be available as a Ford accessory after the fact. It is a custom Ford only winch and is not released to buy outside factory ordering yet. With the long wait I have had getting some Ford accessories I would not expect to be able to even order the kit after the fact any time soon but am faithful it will eventually be available if you can wait.

If the price is right I would pick up that truck before someone else does.

Thanks everyone! Color is black. I'm not the biggest fan of that, but color wasn't super high on my priority list compared to making sure all of the functional stuff was there.
Black is awesome, Get it ceramic coated so its easier to maintain. I had a black d max and it was tough to keep clean but I love it when its clean. Went different this time. I have other black cars with the ceramic coat and a simple fast hand wash at home they look like they just got waxed/detailed. Totally worth the cost. If you get it done right away its easier for the tech to correct the color.

enjoy!!!!

LED Headlights !!! They are a must ..!! I ordered my 17' F250 in late 16' before driving one. The standard Headlights were so bad, I traded it within the first couple of months.

Last edited:
LED Headlights !!! They are a must ..!! I ordered my 17' F250 in late 16' before driving one. The standard Headlights we so bad, I traded it within the first couple of months.
Sport package covers that, and yes absolutely worth it.

Heated Steering Wheel?

Other than that, it seems to have everything I would order and even a few I would not!

What is the MSRP on it? It must be approaching $85K...

Heated Steering Wheel?

Other than that, it seems to have everything I would order and even a few I would not!

What is the MSRP on it? It must be approaching $85K...
The heated steering wheel comes with the heated wipers. Another nice option that Ford did a good job of hiding under a simplified name.

The heated steering wheel comes with the heated wipers. Another nice option that Ford did a good job of hiding under a simplified name.

Ok, thats funny. On my 2021, I had to order the 60W option Rain Sensing Wipers to get the Heated Steering Wheel, which is all I really wanted. :cool:

Reviving this thread to update all you helpful folks.

Could not get a deal to work, so decided to go local with X plan. Basically the same order as above, but with the winch and carpet delete on it (and velocity blue).

I know the biggest thing to watch for from 2020 to 2021 was the shift from "windshield wiper de-icer" to "rain-sensing windshield wipers."

Anything else I should consider adding? Still some time to make changes. Not sure if there's much to change, though. Went though the Ford and Costco build sites a few times, plus all the helpful info here!

Reviving this thread to update all you helpful folks.

Could not get a deal to work, so decided to go local with X plan. Basically the same order as above, but with the winch and carpet delete on it (and velocity blue).

I know the biggest thing to watch for from 2020 to 2021 was the shift from "windshield wiper de-icer" to "rain-sensing windshield wipers."

Anything else I should consider adding? Still some time to make changes. Not sure if there's much to change, though. Went though the Ford and Costco build sites a few times, plus all the helpful info here!

If you want the Adaptive Cruise Control, it is not included with Lariat Ultimate, so you will need to add it separately.

Back