Angry!

Sloo

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 tremor 250. 7.3.
Current Ride #2
2016 f250. 6.2.
I used to find joy in coming to the forum to see all the Tremors. I ordered mine in September and since the COViD happened, I still don’t have my truck.
Now, I find myself angry and resentful of those that have their trucks while I wait with no hope in sight.
Why do I have this despair?

I am sorry for your issues but you need to take matters in your own hands and go get something. You are not going to get your order anytime soon. So start searching for one or even something else and move on. I don't see any other options for you. But to sit and wait is not healthy for you.

Hey @Sloo - Just gotta hang in there. I was hoping to have a Tremor by now as well. While I didn't have one on order, things are up in the air with my business and I've had to delay purchasing one. I'm still enjoying learning what others are doing and getting ideas for when a Tremor is finally sitting in my driveway :)

I was in the same boat. Best case delivery for my Tremor on order was about July. I live in CA and searched the entire country for the closest Tremor I could find to what I had ordered. I found one in Colorado that is being delivered to my door next Friday on a car transport. It isn't costing me anything more other than $1,000 for the transport. I'm getting all the features I wanted except power running boards (I'll be adding AMP boards), vinyl flooring (I'm contemplating doing that install myself as the dealer wants $1,300 labor), and adaptive steering (which I'm going to live without).

If it wasn't for the COVID I would fly to CO and drive the truck home. That would have probably cost about $500 for flight & fuel so the transport is costing me about $500 extra.

I used to find joy in coming to the forum to see all the Tremors. I ordered mine in September and since the COViD happened, I still don’t have my truck.
Now, I find myself angry and resentful of those that have their trucks while I wait with no hope in sight.
That’s why I gave up on ordering it, found one and pulled the trigger. Could not be happier.

Any suggestions on a dealer? Mine is sitting at the dealer here in the South Bay area. I've talked to someone there a few times now. I've been patient and laid back about the situation because - where am I going to go anyway? Well, now I'm on vacation for 9 days. I pretty much could've driven the 1,700 miles to the dealer I ordered this from, traded in my Tundra as discussed and drove back with time to spare. It's going to cost me $1,700 to ship my Tundra to them. Do I get nasty with this dealer here that's doing the courtesy delivery? Not really my style, but all this talk of not waiting and looking for another truck makes me wonder a little. My build is very specific though so I'll likely wait. The waiting is almost over really, but it's definitely starting to become frustrating.

Any suggestions on a dealer? Mine is sitting at the dealer here in the South Bay area. I've talked to someone there a few times now. I've been patient and laid back about the situation because - where am I going to go anyway? Well, now I'm on vacation for 9 days. I pretty much could've driven the 1,700 miles to the dealer I ordered this from, traded in my Tundra as discussed and drove back with time to spare. It's going to cost me $1,700 to ship my Tundra to them. Do I get nasty with this dealer here that's doing the courtesy delivery? Not really my style, but all this talk of not waiting and looking for another truck makes me wonder a little. My build is very specific though so I'll likely wait. The waiting is almost over really, but it's definitely starting to become frustrating.
That's not your Star White Tremor sitting at Fremont Ford is it?

That's not your Star White Tremor sitting at Fremont Ford is it?
Ugh - it better not be; unless Fremont for is owned by Towne Ford in Redwood City. They said they have it hidden away with a bunch of fleet trucks on a lot somewhere.

And are they actually open?
It's probably not yours... I was just guessing when you said South Bay because I saw this one sitting there. It's is sitting front and center on the street. I noticed it has cab marker lights and a 5th wheel prep package. If yours has those, you may want to double check!

It's probably not yours... I was just guessing when you said South Bay because I saw this one sitting there. It's is sitting front and center on the street. I noticed it has cab marker lights and a 5th wheel prep package. If yours has those, you may want to double check!
No 5th wheel prep on mine. I've got a hood deflector as well. I just looked at their inventory out of curiosity and there are no Tremors listed, but their prices aren't nearly as horrible as the ridiculous prices they have at the Ford Dealer here in San Jose - I think it's Frontier Ford.

I found that they have a 350 king ranch in Star White, but not a Tremor. I wonder if that's what you saw.

I ordered a fully equipped platinum tremor on February 2nd...I bought a lariat with most of what I wanted at Brandon Ford in Florida about a month later...because I seen this coming. I hope you get your truck soon man.

I can't believe your truck is being held hostage still....... You think they would want to cash out of it.

I can't believe your truck is being held hostage still....... You think they would want to cash out of it.

I may need to start getting ugly. Hate doing that, but enough is enough. If other dealers in areas of the country are able to deliver vehicles, they should be. I drove by the place today and now I see why. I should’ve had the Kansas dealer work with the place in Fremont because the one in Redwood City is totally right downtown and small. Almost like a boutique. Fremont is pretty big with a lot of inventory. All they need to do is throw me the keys. I’ll get it detailed somewhere along with ceramic coating.

Ugh - it better not be; unless Fremont for is owned by Towne Ford in Redwood City. They said they have it hidden away with a bunch of fleet trucks on a lot somewhere.
Towne has one Tremor listed on Fords website, Magnetic with 5th wheel and trailer tow for $61k msrp. Yours must be listed as sold.

Wait what? You ordered in September? I think your dealer lied. How did I order mine in Jan and take deliver in March...

I ordered mine on oct 27th and it came in 12/31. I know some were delayed because of certain colors but otherwise that doesn’t make much sense.

Back