Andersen WD hitch

This kit looks really nice. I'm going to give it a try. I'll report back some feedback soon.

Looking forward to trying it on the Tremor as well. I really like the hitch, on my 01 GMC 2500 it would not transfer enough weight to the front axels. Thus, had to go to the 15000lb Equalizer. Trailer tongue weight on the 30 ft Artic Fox when loaded is pushing 1500 lbs. The Anderson hitch was great otherwise. Hope it will workson the 350. Bummed that I have a new Tremor and cannot even use it yet. Camping this weekend , but only have 175 miles on her so GMC gets it last hurrah. While Tremor gets broken in.

Looking forward to trying it on the Tremor as well. I really like the hitch, on my 01 GMC 2500 it would not transfer enough weight to the front axels. Thus, had to go to the 15000lb Equalizer. Trailer tongue weight on the 30 ft Artic Fox when loaded is pushing 1500 lbs. The Anderson hitch was great otherwise. Hope it will workson the 350. Bummed that I have a new Tremor and cannot even use it yet. Camping this weekend , but only have 175 miles on her so GMC gets it last hurrah. While Tremor gets broken in.
I found with the F150 had to jack up the trailer with it connected and then crank as hard as I could with a breaker bar to get enough pressure with the Anderson. The Burb has air bags so would run about 40PSI and tighten the hitch without jacking it up connected and handled great with around 1500 LBs of tongue weight as well. The 8.1L is heavy engine combined with bags to handle sag really never got any front end lift until I hauled a mini excavator for a buddy that was loaded poorly. Going from F150 to the 2500 Burb was a big improvement towing on sway and the same going from the 2500 Burb to the Tremor and haven’t even tried the anti sway hitch yet.

WD hitches tend to be a religious topic especially when people spent 2x, 3x as much on one product (hmmm hmmm on a Hensley ??? ) compared to another... Id say pick your poison and give it a try... I've heard good things about the Anderson, we use a Equalizer and it works well for us...

WD hitches tend to be a religious topic especially when people spent 2x, 3x as much on one product (hmmm hmmm on a Hensley ??? ) compared to another... Id say pick your poison and give it a try... I've heard good things about the Anderson, we use a Equalizer and it works well for us...
Man I thought the Anderson was expensive and have had it around 5 years. Glad I was sitting down when googling Hensley. I will say avoid the Hobo freight one, my buddy had that one and the bars would not lock in well and would fall out every time would make a hard corner, took some modifications to keep it from doing that.

Mine is an older style with the bars, ( not sure what brand but its not HF) I think the bars help with the leverage. They provided a bar to put more leverage on the bars, You need to keep it even both sides so its kinda of pain. Works well on windy days in traffic with SEMIS.

Back