And the waiting begins!!! And big thanks to everyone on this forum!!!

That is an amazing order! Hopefully I will see it someday...

How was your experience with Power Ford?
Thanks man. I have mixed relations with them. But I’m super skeptical of car salesman. But at the end of the day out of Powerford, Richford, and Don Chalmers. Power got me the best deal! Mainly my trade in. I got Xplan so my trade in was my main reason I went with them.

I also added the PTO take off and debating about the power running boards. I do like the option about turning them off while in the truck.
I really love the power running boards. I get a lot of comments on how clean the truck looks when they're up. They really make getting in and out easy.

I really love the power running boards. I get a lot of comments on how clean the truck looks when they're up. They really make getting in and out easy.
Yea I had the AMP ones on my last truck. But I think I’m going factory this time around. Just have to delete that crome.

No not for me. To scary lol. I like to be in as much control as I can. Lol plus I was way past my budget.

Oh .. yes, the Budget .. somehow it always has something to do with our toys, doesn't it. Such an ugly word, like work. I do my best to avoid both of them .. When my wife brings up money, I cringe. It always means I've going or have gone to far. Hate when that happens. ? ..

Oh .. yes, the Budget .. somehow it always has something to do with our toys, doesn't it. Such an ugly word, like work. I do my best to avoid both of them .. When my wife brings up money, I cringe. It always means I've going or have gone to far. Hate when that happens. ? ..
It is an ugly word. Hahaha yea man well it was the stupid ultimate larreit package that took me over. But I had to have those LEDs. ?

Congrats on the order. I believe mine took 10 weeks total, ordering mine in early January of this year. It amazed me at how quick the options went over $80K, but I also wanted to do this once and not regret leaving one thing out. I am very happy aside from a few electrical gremlins! Enjoy the wait!

Congrats on the order. I believe mine took 10 weeks total, ordering mine in early January of this year. It amazed me at how quick the options went over $80K, but I also wanted to do this once and not regret leaving one thing out. I am very happy aside from a few electrical gremlins! Enjoy the wait!
Thanks. Yes I had the same mindset going into this. It surely adds up quickly. those guys at Ford know what there doing ?

Back