Rock Taxi

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7l King Ranch Tremor
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
I am curious if anyone has ammunition suppliers that have stuff in stock. I am looking for: Tulammo 7.62x39, 124gr SP ammo; Hornady 6.8SPC 120SST; and Winchester JSP 240gr 44 mag ammo. All my usual sources are either backordered or out of stock, no backorder.

All three of my primary hog calibers are down to scary low levels of supply and I want to restock in quantity.

All suggestions appreciated.

Ed

For online, you may want to try out bulkammo. They have a bit in stock, but it's not priced all that nice. Well, let's just say they're priced for the current market to remain in supply while being able to sell and resupply.

Riflegear over in The Colony has some subsonic in stock, but the price is pretty lackluster. Celina Gun Shop may have some, but you'd want to call ahead on Tuesday when they open before driving up there.

My in-laws own a company called CAC Associates in Ebensburg Pennsylvania. They started out with mainly reloading supplies (powder, bullets, primers, etc,) and shotgun shells catering to the Skeet/Trap/Sporting guys. They now carry hornady loaded rounds for rifle and pistol, as well as a few other manufacturers. They typically wholesale to other shops, but they will also sell/ship to individuals. As far as being in stock...when they get it, they advertise it on their site, and sell it first come first serve at a fairly low markup. They buy in as much bulk as possible and try to make profits from volume over markups. That being said, their stuff goes really fast too. Not sure if this helps, but it’s another option.

I am curious if anyone has ammunition suppliers that have stuff in stock. I am looking for: Tulammo 7.62x39, 124gr SP ammo; Hornady 6.8SPC 120SST; and Winchester JSP 240gr 44 mag ammo. All my usual sources are either backordered or out of stock, no backorder.

All three of my primary hog calibers are down to scary low levels of supply and I want to restock in quantity.

Ed
I reload so I get components as needed or stock up on what's hard to find

I cant find anything other than shotgun shells around here.

Scary times...Nothing but scarcity from what I've heard. Curious as to why...

Ed

Tulammo: https://www.vanceoutdoors.com/category.cfm/outdoors/ammunition-for-sale/brand/tula-ammo

oh nice, ammoseek is cool. Using that you can see what many different web stores have.

Vista Outdoors picked up the Remington Ammo division and are 1 Billion rounds behind on orders.

What is dry? 1000 rounds? 5000 rounds?
My local gun club and range has ammo in stock, plenty, but obviously with range markup.
I'd like quantities of the rifle ammo that have a comma in the number....

Ed

San Antonio and surrounding area dry or limited to how much you can buy at a time.

it is getting scarce, try gunbot.net it is a bot sight for all ammo, i also buy from sgammo...

I reload so I get components as needed or stock up on what's hard to find
I can't find ANY Large Rifle primers, and only some scarce bullets. So reloading is even getting walloped.

I use the various 'email me when available' options at Natchez and others, then order what I can, when I can. But this is starting to be ridiculous. I'm completely out of primers, and low on bullets.

After stopping at multiple brick and mortar places on our drive up north to no avail, I joked to my wife that the anti-gun nuts have won. Joked, yeah. But seriously, what the fuck. Maybe they have.

Got to love it all the people that wanted to ban guns are now wiping out our ammo I see people in these lines buying guns I wouldn’t want to see handle scissors

ammoseek is pretty useful, props to you, @Toof! Was able to get my mom some 300 win mag for Christmas. I can't believe how scarce everything is and how expensive things are...

ammoseek is pretty useful, props to you, @Toof! Was able to get my mom some 300 win mag for Christmas. I can't believe how scarce everything is and how expensive things are...
I just love the fact that your MOTHER shoots a 300 Win Mag! And I’m guessing your grandmother was a real ace behind the 50 BMG too! ?

I just love the fact that your MOTHER shoots a 300 Win Mag! And I’m guessing your grandmother was a real ace behind the 50 BMG too! ?
Hahaha, well....not yet...she's up there in age, I wonder if she'll shoot it more than once. I've never fired a 300 win mag, but I think it probably would kick hard enough to leave a bruise on her.

Hahaha, well....not yet...she's up there in age, I wonder if she'll shoot it more than once. I've never fired a 300 win mag, but I think it probably would kick hard enough to leave a bruise on her.
On a light hunting rifle it’ll feel like a 12ga. Heavy precision rifles with a muzzle break are very soft shooting. If the barrel is threaded a brake will really settle it down.

On a light hunting rifle it’ll feel like a 12ga. Heavy precision rifles with a muzzle break are very soft shooting. If the barrel is threaded a brake will really settle it down.
I gotta check, I totally understand what you're saying, not so sure about mom. She just likes to shoot at the deer, nilgai, whatever. I've yet to see her gun but from the stock photos online the gun does not appear to have a muzzle brake (Benelli 300 win mag rifle).

Back