Alumizilla - is it working?

BlackSTX

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
I keep trying to check my build in Alumizilla and it doesn’t show any info, but it does recognize my vin, cause my window sticker is correct in their system. See screenshot below of what is displayed. I’ve tried to look at Alumizilla on Firefox, chrome, and safari with the same result.

My truck has been in “production” for 12 days now, and I’m getting anxious!!!

Attachments

• 7A8768DE-59A0-420D-9BEA-5E2D6FEBB03C.png
    7A8768DE-59A0-420D-9BEA-5E2D6FEBB03C.png
    424.4 KB · Views: 106
It may be built except for modules that are needing chips. They are parking thousands of them and will send to dealer once they have the modules for it.

It may be built except for modules that are needing chips. They are parking thousands of them and will send to dealer once they have the modules for it.
I really hope this is not the case. I purchased the vehicle for a upcoming vacation. Not looking forward to 4K miles with the family in my current 2006 Ram.

I keep trying to check my build in Alumizilla and it doesn’t show any info, but it does recognize my vin, cause my window sticker is correct in their system. See screenshot below of what is displayed. I’ve tried to look at Alumizilla on Firefox, chrome, and safari with the same result.

My truck has been in “production” for 12 days now, and I’m getting anxious!!!
Sorry bud, but your truck isn’t coming anytime soon! ?

Yea if its sitting at that racetrack you may be SOL. Saw this on book of faces.

1620170157647.png

That’s gotta be bullshit, no? How can they just cancel orders that were placed and scheduled prior to other orders?

No idea, this is an unprecedended situation and perhaps what they deemed best to claw their way out of it. I would not want a truck sitting out there for months anyway, but someone will end up buying them.

No idea, this is an unprecedended situation and perhaps what they deemed best to claw their way out of it. I would not want a truck sitting out there for months anyway, but someone will end up buying them.
I wonder when dealers will start to communicate this to the consumers, if true. It’d be nice to know how fucked I am...

I don’t want a truck that had been sitting around for a long time either. I also don’t want a truck that was built during some crazy situation (like missing parts)... cause I don’t want a repeat of my 2003 Ford 6.0. I spent more time at the dealership getting it fixed than driving it.... I’m not feeling very good about this at all!!!

I don’t want a truck that had been sitting around for a long time either. I also don’t want a truck that was built during some crazy situation (like missing parts)... cause I don’t want a repeat of my 2003 Ford 6.0. I spent more time at the dealership getting it fixed than driving it.... I’m not feeling very good about this at all!!!
Agreed. Not sure what other options I have at the moment though...

Parts shortages happen way more than people realize with vehicles being parked in lots until available. There are companies, including Roush that have divisions just to finish vehicles in these situations.

Heck at least they are not GM and selling the vehicles with the missing components.

Back