WANTED All weather floor mats

Silverslug

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Looking to see if anyone has a used set of all weather mats. Weather tech, Ford oem or husky.

I have a set (both front and rear) that came out of my f150 but doesn’t quite fit as nice as I’d like. Will see them or trade if someone happens to want them.

local pick up/meet. Central Texas

Bought the factory installed. Quite pleased. Did not think i would be. Shopped some after market such as weather tech. was not thrilled. Then got lazy and said wtf. Fit perfectly. Contoured exactly to the floor. They even have snaps to hold them in place.

Can send picks if you like

Bought the factory installed. Quite pleased. Did not think i would be. Shopped some after market such as weather tech. was not thrilled. Then got lazy and said wtf. Fit perfectly. Contoured exactly to the floor. They even have snaps to hold them in place.

Can send picks if you like
please do! I’d like to see them

pics ignore dog hair

Attachments

• IMG_2824[1].JPG
    IMG_2824[1].JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2826[1].JPG
    IMG_2826[1].JPG
    280 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2825[1].JPG
    IMG_2825[1].JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2827[1].JPG
    IMG_2827[1].JPG
    325.5 KB · Views: 145
Nick. DO YOU CARRY THE 3D MAXpider FOR THE 2022 TREMORS?
Yes sir, we sure do! And I've got some in stock. I just need to confirm if you have the bench seat or captain's chairs up front and what color you'd like to match your interior. 3D offers black, tan, and gray. Please keep in mind that the 3D mats will NOT work if you have the OEM vinyl flooring. Also, the 3D tan doesn't match the OEM cocoa interior on some of the King Ranch trucks. If you have the cocoa carpet in your truck, I'd avoid going with 3D unless you don't mind the contrast.

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like some more information or to pick up a set!

Nick

Back