SOLD Aircel DHT-20 Air Dryer - $1800

BroncoHooves

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Aircel DHT-20 refrigerated air dryer, 20SCFM, in like new condition (used very little).

Includes the proper Ingersoll Rand FA40IG 1 micron input and FA40IH 0.01 micron output coalescing filters with automatic drains. Filters alone are worth $450+

$1800 firm

Local pickup in south Austin, TX area.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, what is a air dryer? Thanks

Bump.

Hey Bronco, have your tried facebook marketplace? I've heard it's pretty effective. Just trying to help you move it. Looks like a very nice unit. I'd love to buy it but won't need it for a while and just live too far away. :sneaky:

Hey Bronco, have your tried facebook marketplace? I've heard it's pretty effective. Just trying to help you move it. Looks like a very nice unit. I'd love to buy it but won't need it for a while and just live too far away. :sneaky:
Yes I have. Not much luck on that platform. Can you take a trip to TX? I think you have family here if I recall 😅

Yes I have. Not much luck on that platform. Can you take a trip to TX? I think you have family here if I recall 😅
I do like it but way too many financial irons in the fire right now. You have a good memory! 🍻

Update photos to comply with forum rules. Dryer running off of my truck's air compressor and inverter for funsies:

nqmFNyE.jpg

LeJiHuR.jpg

nRuKw7S.jpg

VEwvg6F.jpg

01n5es2.jpg

LQ9SPNX.jpg

SPLqBrC.jpg

Back